Account Executive - IL Region
Hours Per Week40
Location1515 N Rivercenter Dr-WI501
Job Description / Requirements
At HSA Bank, we're working toward a world where everyone is empowered to save for a healthy future. Our offerings in the healthcare savings space drive down healthcare costs, increase access, and assist with decision-making for consumers, health plans, partners, and advisors.
Are you ready to join us?
Senior Account Executive implements, maintains, and expands relationships with assigned strategic clients. Focused on customer satisfaction improvements, increased profitability, retention and account growth.
***This a REMOTE position, ideally looking for the candidate to be in located mainly in the IL area.
- Facilitated strategy sessions with client's senior executives
- Provide or coordinate product training as required to clients to ensure effective utilization of services
- Build trusted relationships with client executives through relationship building activities
- Proactively identify growth opportunities and increased profitability on assigned strategic accounts
- Create and execute specific business plan for growth on assigned clients
- Identify and cross sell product offering based on current offering
- Pro-actively maintains ongoing communication. Effectively sources and identifies client needs, gains feedback on our service levels.
- Follows through with meeting identified needs and/or escalates to management level.
- Handles confidential and non-routine information.
- Maintains confidentiality of all corporate, client, and research matters.
- Presents HSA information in a group setting
- Identifies process improvement opportunities, initiates corrective action, and communicates gap for strategic accounts to management
- Monitors to ensure proper coding and commissions are paid on assigned relationships
- Mentor for junior Account Executive staff
- High School / GED required.
- BS preferred
- 5+ years of related experience of Employee Benefits, CDHP
- 5+ years of relationship management/account executive experience