Account Executive - REMOTE
Date ActiveOct 13, 2022 5:39:14 PM
Hours Per Week40
LocationRemote - Nationwide
Job Description / Requirements
At HSA Bank, we’re working toward a world where everyone is empowered to save for a healthy future. Our offerings in the healthcare savings space drive down healthcare costs, increase access, and assist with decision-making for consumers, health plans, partners, and advisors.
Are you ready to join us?
Learn, grow, and achieve more with HSA Bank.
HSA Bank has over 20 years of experience in guiding our customers toward sound financial decisions, and we warmly invite you to join us in delivering a genuine, values-based experience to all we serve. Our team takes immense pride in offering our customers financial products designed to protect their health and wealth.
Founded in 1997, we are a leading provider of Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) and other healthcare solutions used by over 35,000 employers and more than 3 million members. HSA Bank is a division of Webster Bank, N.A., a national banking services provider.
Account Executives proactively reach out to unassigned employer groups. Provide insight on current program with a focus on customer satisfaction, increased profitability, retention and account growth.
- Facilitate mini strategy sessions with employer day to day contact
- Provide product training as needed to clients to ensure effective utilization of services
- Proactively identify growth opportunities and increased profitability
- Identify and cross sell product offering based on current offering
- Effectively sources and identifies client needs, gains feedback on our service levels. Follows through with meeting identified needs and/or escalates to management level.
- Handles confidential and non-routine information. Maintains confidentiality of all corporate, client, and research matters.
- Identifies process improvement opportunities, initiates corrective action, and communicates any gaps to management
- Effectively tracks efforts and measures of success
- Education: High School Diploma/GED and BS preferred
- Experience: 2 - 4 years of related experience: CDH, Employee Benefits
- Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability. Handles day-to-day challenges confidently and willing to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change.
- Keen ability to interact with clients at all levels of their organization.
- Excellent interpersonal skills needed.
- Energetic, results-oriented professional.
- Must be "take charge" type that can effectively problem solve.
- Possesses the ability to maintain the strictest confidentiality of company and customer information.
- Attention to Detail
- Consistent and accurate
- Bi-lingual is a plus, preferably in Spanish
- Employer benefit account experience preferred
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
Travel is required and requires a valid driver's license with a safe driving record. Longer distance travel via airline may also be required
The estimated salary range for this position is $50,000.00 USD to $ 70,000.00 USD. Actual salary may vary up or down depending on job-related factors which may include knowledge, skills, experience, and location. In addition, this position is eligible for incentive compensation.