Account Executive Supervisor
Hours Per Week40
Job Description / Requirements
At HSA Bank, we’re working toward a world where everyone is empowered to save for a healthy future. Our offerings in the healthcare savings space drive down healthcare costs, increase access, and assist with decision-making for consumers, health plans, partners, and advisors.
Are you ready to join us?
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES
- Oversee the growth of existing employer clients assigned to the Account Executive team
- Ensure efficient and effective ongoing communication and education with clients, through Strategic Annual Reviews, Quarterly Business Reviews, and Renewal/Open Enrollment initiatives
- Review customer needs and feedback on our service levels
- Oversee and support the successful on boarding of new employer clients assigned to the Account Executive team
- Approve corrective actions suggested for process improvement.
- Handle difficult client issues when escalated
- Present HSA services and products in person or through WebEx
- Attend in person client meetings as necessary.
- Report on aggregate team data and trends
- Mentor, coach and encourage career and individual development of team members
EDUCATION, EXPEREINCE & SKILLS
- Bachelor's degree in related field preferred.
- 6+ years of experience in a telephone queue environment; previous supervisory experience preferred.
- Prior experience with employee benefits, TPAs, insurance carriers, and account management preferred
- Able to interact with external clients C-Suite team and all levels of HSA Bank management.
- Superior interpersonal, multi-tasking, organizational, leadership and communication skills.
- Travel is required and requires a valid driver's license with a safe driving record. Longer distance travel via airline is also be required