Account Management Supervisor - REMOTE
Date ActiveMar 5, 2022 12:00:00 AM
Hours Per Week40
Location1515 N Rivercenter Dr-WI501
Job Description / Requirements
At HSA Bank, we're working toward a world where everyone is empowered to save for a healthy future. Our offerings in the healthcare savings space drive down healthcare costs, increase access, and assist with decision-making for consumers, health plans, partners, and advisors.
Are you ready to join us?
Oversee the management of business relationships with the objective of driving account, deposit and revenue growth while enhancing employer satisfaction which will lead to increased employer and account retention. This will be done through the management of Account Managers (AE1) who are responsible for these employers in a manner that reinforces our strategic and proactive account management methodologies.
- Manage the Account Managers assigned within your team
- Achieve stated account, deposit, and retention objectives
- Coach and mentor the team to support the overall account and balance growth goals including attendance in client meetings when appropriate.
- Hold team accountable for setting strategic objectives and following through on those objectives.
- Coach and mentor the team to assist and support the overall retention and satisfaction of assigned clients, including escalation management.
- Monitor individual performance of each team member through monthly scorecard reporting.
- Provide training opportunities, lead team meetings, hold regular one on one meetings with team members and contribute to Senior Leadership Committee reporting updates.
- Coach and monitor team to ensure they are conducting their Strategic Growth and Retention Initiatives in a manner that is O-focused and will lead to achieving the employer and HSA Bank's objectives.
- Assist Account Managers with identifying individual development goals through Performance and Development Profile process.
- Actively participate in focus groups, continuous improvement initiatives, special projects or other like items to support overall business and team objectives.
- Report on aggregate data and trends.
Education, Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- 3+ years' experience supervising a team responsible for driving growth and client satisfaction
- Ability to effectively lead remote colleagues preferred.
- Prior experience with employee benefits and account management preferred
- Able to interact with customers and all levels of management
- Superior interpersonal, multi-tasking, organizational leadership, and communication skills.
- Some travel required