Hours Per Week40
Location1515 N Rivercenter Dr-WI501
Job Description / Requirements
Learn, grow, and achieve more with HSA Bank.
HSA Bank has over 20 years of experience in guiding our customers toward sound financial decisions, and we warmly invite you to join us in delivering a genuine, values-based experience to all we serve. Our team takes immense pride in offering our customers financial products designed to protect their health and wealth.
Founded in 1997, we are a leading provider of Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) and other healthcare solutions used by over 35,000 employers and more than 3 million members. HSA Bank is a division of Webster Bank, N.A., a national banking services provider.
Responsible for moderately complex accounting activities relating to the maintenance of a complete and accurate general ledger. Responsible for customer billing function currently done in Quickbooks.
- Perform customer billing function currently performed in Quickbooks.
- Performs moderately complex general accounting activities, including the preparation, maintenance and reconciliation of ledger accounts.
- Prepares records, analyzes and reports accounting transactions and ensures the integrity of accounting records for completeness, accuracy and compliance with accepted accounting policies and principles.
- Assist in month-end close process.
- Assists Divisional Controller with duties as assigned.
Education, Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or equivalent combination of education and work experience required
- 2 - 4 years accounting experience in public accounting or the financial services industry preferred
- Prior use of Quickbooks preferred but not required