Date ActiveOct 6, 2021 12:00:00 AM
Hours Per Week40
Location1515 N Rivercenter Dr-WI501
Job Description / Requirements
At HSA Bank, we're working toward a world where everyone is empowered to save for a healthy future. Our offerings in the healthcare savings space drive down healthcare costs, increase access, and assist with decision-making for consumers, health plans, partners, and advisors.
Are you ready to join us?
Responsible for moderately complex accounting activities relating to the maintenance of a complete and accurate general ledger. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills, have the ability to take initiative and prioritize daily tasks.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs moderately complex general accounting activities, including the preparation, maintenance, and reconciliation of ledger accounts.
- Prepares records, analyzes, and reports accounting transactions and ensures the integrity of accounting records for completeness, accuracy and compliance with accepted accounting policies and principles.
- Prepare complex journal entries, posts accruals and prepayments, reconciles intercompany accounts.
- Perform daily account reconciliations as assigned
- Assists management with reporting and detailed analysis as necessary
- Other duties as assigned
Education, Experience and Skills
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or equivalent combination of education and work experience require
- 2 - 4 years accounting experience in public accounting or the financial services industry preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word