Date ActiveNov 3, 2022 4:50:50 PM
Hours Per Week40
LocationRemote - Nationwide
Job Description / Requirements
At HSA Bank, we’re working toward a world where everyone is confidently engaged with their health and wealth. We are devoted to delivering an outstanding user experience and our offerings in the healthcare savings space drive down healthcare costs, increase access, and assist with decision-making for individuals, employers and partners. Plan Administrative Services and Benefit Services are administered by Webster Servicing LLC. To learn more, visit .
Are you ready to join us?
Implementation Manager- Remote - HSA Bank
To provide world-class customer service to our Business Partners, Employers, Agents, Brokers, Insurance Carriers, TPAs, employer relationships and channel partners. Provide support to external sales and growth team as needed throughout the implementation. Using a consultative approach, you will onboard our largest employers, develop an optimal plan design to meet their business need, create and maintain a formal implementation plan, and deliver on quality execution and employer satisfaction.
1. Lead onboarding process for employers, which includes presenting the options and working with your assigned employers to select the best plan design and product set up to meet their needs, articulate the implications and customer experience of their go forward design, and conduct training on use of the product.
2. Demonstrate and present how our HSA/FSA/HRA products will function within the chosen plan design/configuration. Has a strong command of all product offerings, including complex integration components.
3. Anticipate, address, and develop solutions for concerns or challenges that an employer may face, leverage internal SMEs where needed to drive and deliver on quality execution
4. Be accountable for overall employer onboarding success, ensure your employers have a positive experience, are engaged and satisfied with our product and services and are poised to expand their engagement with HSA Bank
5. Manages implementation by developing and maintaining a detailed project plan for each assigned employer, with sign off by the partner at onset, throughout various components and upon completion.
6. Identify process improvement opportunities, initiate corrective action and partner with internal SH and LOBs to implement
7. Create and maintains documentation, policies and procedures for assigned tasks as needed
8. Performs assigned off peak tasks and projects in a quality and timely manner
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and relationship-building skills. You will serve as the face of HSA Bank to our newest and largest employers so you will be nurturing relationships with our stakeholders.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills. Our employers are diverse, and you are able to communicate and translate information to audiences at all levels.
- Experience in project management (preferred). You will work with multiple employers and will need to exercise strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong problem-solving skills. You will help our employers overcome challenges, and you will start by listening and asking questions to develop a deep understanding of their needs in order to drive optional plan design/configuration.
- Comfortable with advocating for employers internally. You will own the onboarding health for your assigned employers, so we will rely on you to escalate concerns and share feedback.
- Self-starter with a strong sense of ownership
- “No task is too small” attitude, with a passion for service excellence and an eagerness to learn
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- 1-3 years' experience in customer service, preferably with experience in CDH products (HSA,
FSA, and HRA).
- Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability. Handles day-to-day challenges confidently and willing
to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change.
- Possesses the ability to maintain the strictest confidentiality of company and customer
- High School Diploma required, Bachelor's degree preferred.
Travel to Milwaukee and Sheboygan offices and/or to client site may be required on a limited basis and requires a valid driver's license with a safe driving record.
The estimated salary range for this position is $40,000.00 USD to $60,000.00 USD. Actual salary may vary up or down depending on job-related factors which may include knowledge, skills, experience, and location. In addition, this position is eligible for incentive compensation.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 22-1827