Anlst, Software Developer Engineer in Test
Date ActiveMar 9, 2023 9:50:14 AM
Hours Per Week40
LocationRemote - Nationwide
Job Description / Requirements
At HSA Bank, we’re working toward a world where everyone is confidently engaged with their health and wealth. We are devoted to delivering an outstanding user experience and our offerings in the healthcare savings space drive down healthcare costs, increase access, and assist with decision-making for individuals, employers, and partners. Plan Administrative Services and Benefit Services are administered by Webster Servicing LLC. To learn more, visit .
Are you ready to join us?
Software Developer Engineer in Test (SDET)
Design and enhance automated test results reporting. Convert manual test cases into automated tests. Help integrate automated test projects into a Continuous Improvement/Continuous Deployment system.
- Design component and integration automated test projects to be modular so they are capable of being executed individually or as sequenced end-to-end tests.
- Design baseline and staggered system test--performance, load, stress -- load profiles from SLAs, KPIs, and business requirements.
- Promote automated test development standards and best practices in alignment with the software development program's established standards and practices.
- Develop headless automated tests using .Net C#, SpecFlow, and NUnit capable of orchestrating service-layer operations, like manipulating files, transacting with SQL databases, performing API calls, etc.
- Develop system tests--performance, load, stress -- using JMeter or similar system testing tools.
- Strive to achieve or exceed 80/20 ratio of automated/manual test development.
- Contribute to scrum team feature development, as needed, in alignment with the DevOps team model of full-feature ownership.
- Contribute meaningfully to scrum team discussions, particularly story, requirement, and acceptance criteria development.
- Advocate for testability and test automation during all phases of feature development.
- Maintain current software development and Quality Assurance industry standard knowledge to properly manage or follow QA processes.
Education, Skills, and Experience
Bachelor's degree or 5+ years relevant experience in custom test automation development using .Net C#.
- 5+ years of Quality Assurance and Testing experience, including business requirements interpretation, test planning, and metrics development.
- Ability to work independently and to take the lead for quality in a team environment.
- Familiar with the systems development life cycle, including source code control and integration with Application Lifecycle Management tools and Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment systems.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Ability to multitask in fast paced, structured environment.
The estimated annual salary range for this position is $80,000 USD to $90,000 USD. Actual salary may vary up or down depending on job-related factors which may include knowledge, skills, experience, and location. In addition, this position is eligible for incentive compensation.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Pay: up to $90,000/year
structured environment.</span></li></ul><p> </p><p> </p><p><em>The estimated annual salary range for this position is $80,000 USD to $90,000 USD
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 23-1238