Hours Per Week40
Location1515 N Rivercenter Dr-WI501
Job Description / Requirements
HSA Bank is a trusted leader in consumer-directed healthcare (CDH), focusing on Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) for over two decades and serving as both the bank and administrator. Discover how we can support your benefits strategy with our comprehensive account-based health benefit solutions that include HSAs, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRAs), and Commuter Benefits. With a reputation for outstanding service and thought leadership in the CDH space, we offer one platform and one portal for all of our members. HSA Bank inspires 2.7 million members and more than 35,000 employer groups to own "your" health by making it easy to access, understand, and afford healthcare. As of September 30, 2018, HSA Bank has $7.2 billion in total footings comprising $5.6 billion in deposit balances and $1.6 billion in assets under administration through linked investment accounts, and is a division of Webster Bank, N.A., Member FDIC.
- POSITION SUMMARY
Make independent and creative technical contributions relating to developing, testing, debugging, maintaining and documenting components of information systems applications. Help define technical requirements, procedures, and processes to optimize performance efficiency.
- MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participate as part of a software team practicing Agile.
- Review, interpret, estimate, and implement User Stories to working software.
- Analyze, design, code, test, and implement programs of moderate to high complexity.
- Engage and influence technical discussion of new solutions and architectures. Build and maintain systems with current and emerging technologies while leveraging and expanding system capabilities.
- Provide creative solutions to moderately complex, cross platform technical problems, partnering with customers to establish requirements and closing identified gaps.
- Provide strong problem solving skills, methodology, and approach. Review problems by using experience, analytical skills, and creative thinking to develop solutions.
- Adhere to defined programming standards and structured coding techniques. Maintain clean testable code with the support of Senior Developers and Architects
- Collaborate in peer code reviews by providing comments and suggestions.
- Utilize software code version control and defect management tools.
- Perform unit testing before releasing code to QA.
- Participate in structured walkthroughs and technical reviews.
- Create documentation, flowcharts, diagrams, layouts, and charts to demonstrate sound solutions.
- Provide onsite and offsite support for the processing cycles of production systems. Some evening and/or weekend work required to support production deployments, critical incidents, or critical projects.
III. EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS
- Bachelor's Degree in directly related field required.
- 2-4 years of professional IT experience.
- Experience with at least two high-level programming and markup languages, preferably C# and VB.Net.
- Experience writing SQL queries and stored procedures.
- Experience with Full Stack development is a plus, but not required. This includes databases, servers, systems engineering, front-end technology, basic design ability, and third-party frameworks.
- Experience with WebAPI RESTful services
- Experience with unit testing concepts and frameworks
- Experience with Web Development including Web services, Angular 2+, and CSS
- Knowledge of development tools, structure analysis, technical design techniques, and database and file access methods.
- Strong communication skills.