Date ActiveMay 13, 2022 12:03:09 PM
Hours Per Week40
LocationRemote - Nationwide
Job Description / Requirements
At HSA Bank, we’re working toward a world where everyone is empowered to save for a healthy future. Our offerings in the healthcare savings space drive down healthcare costs, increase access, and assist with decision-making for consumers, health plans, partners, and advisors.
Are you ready to join us?
You are comfortable working on systems of moderate complexity as a member of an Agile team. You’ve progressed to independent analysis and design of software development solutions for your value stream area. You are inquisitive and collaborative in the refinement (estimation and acceptance) of user stories in your team backlog. You are comfortable accepting feedback constructively from senior peers. You care about scalable solutions, clean code and architecture, and want to own and maintain the health, security, and sustainability of applications within your value stream.
- Proactive participation in scrum team backlog refinement, sprint planning, sprint iteration, sprint review, and sprint retrospective ceremonies.
- Thought contributor to system designs and solution architecture reviews.
- Build and maintain systems with current and emerging technologies while leveraging and expanding system capabilities.
- Adhere to defined programming standards and structured coding techniques.
- Utilize and improve DevOps, CI/CD, SCC, and Automation practices.
- Ensure unit testing is developed and effectively used as part of the SDLC
- Collaborate in code reviews by providing constructive feedback and accepting feedback with peers at all levels of the development team.
- Participate and/or lead demonstrations and technical reviews of software to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Proactive and shared ownership over the health of systems within your teams value stream encompassing software maintenance, security, performance, and defect management.
- Support the processing cycles of production systems. Some evening and/or weekend work as needed to support production deployments, critical incidents, or critical initiatives.
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's Degree in directly related field required
- 2+ years of progressive software development experience
- Experience and continued interest in full stack development
- Experience with C# and .Net Core (e.g. .Net 5)
- Experience creating and maintaining ASP.NET WebAPIs, with some knowledge of WCF Services
- Experience writing unit tests and utilizing automated test strategies and frameworks such as SpecFlow
- Experience with front-end technologies including: ASP.Net MVC, ASP.Net Web Forms, Angular6+
- Understanding of structure analysis, technical design, and database and file access methods
- Knowledge of Design Patterns and programming best practices
- Experience with Database design and programming
- Some experience with SSIS