Assc Appls Developer
Hours Per Week40
Location1515 N Rivercenter Dr-WI501
Job Description / Requirements
Learn, grow, and achieve more with HSA Bank.
At HSA Bank, we're working toward a world where everyone is empowered to save for a healthy future. By providing the right tools and resources, we make it simple for our 3 million members nationwide to maximize their savings for healthcare and long-term goals. As a leader in health accounts for over two decades, we continue to innovate. Let's work together to achieve outstanding results for our communities and get involved with work that matters. Are you ready to join us?
The Associate Process Automation Engineer will analyze current processes and implement, test, document, and implement iBPM (Intelligent Business Process Management) solutions using the Bizagi Business Process Management suite. Training in the Bizagi design/development environment will be provided. This is an excellent opportunity to learn a new skill set in the fast-growing field of no-code, low-code development and engineering.
As an Associate Business Analyst/ Associate Bizagi Developer, you will be required to implement workflows, configure and extend objects, and implement the system logic necessary to satisfy requirements. You will be working with business users to understand and document current state and future state. You will be working with database administrators, system and network engineers and other staff to ensure data consistency, security and privacy. You will be expected to actively participate in design and systems development, software configuration and customization and documentation. You may be required to attend additional training as needed and support all project activities in relation to product delivery.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with continuous improvement, process owners, business analysts and the Bizagi Center of Excellence to analyze and automate business processes, design Bizagi applications, perform Bizagi configuration and customization, and create documentation.
- Configure, debug, test and document new applications and enhancements including, but not limited to forms, reports, underlying logic and interface components on development projects as assigned.
- Design and implement C# ASP.net CORE REST API's
Education, Experience & Skills:
- Associate, Bachelor or equivalent work experience
- Experience with Appian, Salesforce, ServiceNow, Dynamics CRM, or other low-code platforms can be exchanged for Bizagi experience.
- Experience in process identification, modeling and gap analysis.
- Knowledge of Data Modelling and Data Design concepts and methodology.
- Business-oriented software architecture and integration knowledge.
- Integration knowledge via Web Services and custom API interfaces.
- Familiar with BPMN notation.
- Demonstrate logical, structured, analytical and object-based thinking.
- Lean Six Sigma knowledge and/or continuous improvement experience.
- Capability to work effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Visual Studio, C#
Webster Financial Corporation and its subsidiaries ("Webster") are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers minority / female / disability / veteran. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
© HSA Bank. HSA Bank® is a division of Webster Bank, N.A., Member FDIC.