Hours Per Week40
Location1515 N Rivercenter Dr-WI501
Job Description / Requirements
Learn, grow, and achieve more with HSA Bank.
HSA Bank has over 20 years of experience in guiding our customers toward sound financial decisions, and we warmly invite you to join us in delivering a genuine, values-based experience to all we serve. Our team takes immense pride in offering our customers financial products designed to protect their health and wealth.
Founded in 1997, we are a leading provider of Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) and other healthcare solutions used by over 35,000 employers and more than 3 million members. HSA Bank is a division of Webster Bank, N.A., a national banking services provider.
Provide in house legal support to Webster's division, HSA Bank, relating to consumer driven health account based products and services such as health savings accounts (HSAs), flexible spending accounts (FSAs) and health reimbursement accounts (HRAs), third party administrative (TPA) services, as well as other areas assigned by Associate Counsel, General Counsel and/or Deputy General Counsel.
- Draft, review, and negotiate a wide range of agreements, including confidential agreements, letters of intent, referral agreements, business associate agreements, and employer service agreements.
- Review and assist with TPA filings.
- Provide guidance to staff on group health benefit products and services offered.
- Other tasks as assigned
- JD required.
- Admitted to practice law in WI.
- 2-5 years of legal or law-related experience.
- Commercial law experience, proficiency with drafting, reviewing and negotiating a wide range of contracts.
- Understanding of health-based accounts and third party administration.
- Strong analytical, interpretation, communication and multi-tasking skills.
- Microsoft Word, PowerPoint required