Associate Account Executive
Date ActiveMay 18, 2022 12:00:00 AM
Hours Per Week40
Location1515 N Rivercenter Dr-WI501
Job Description / Requirements
At HSA Bank, we're working toward a world where everyone is empowered to save for a healthy future. Our offerings in the healthcare savings space drive down healthcare costs, increase access, and assist with decision-making for consumers, health plans, partners, and advisors.
Are you ready to join us?
The Associate Account Executive (AAE) assists and partners with a designated team of Senior and Strategic Account Executives to facilitate the completion of the back-end tasks and client requests in a timely fashion. Works as a strategic partner and advisor to clients and the overall team by analyzing, initiating, developing, and recommending new opportunities for additional products, services, and process improvements.
- Account Management of priority C clients of aligned Account Executive client portfolio
- "Back end" management of priority A&B clients for aligned Account Executive client portfolio
- Conduct virtual Strategic Planning Meetings for assigned C clients with oversight from Account Executive
- Manages the submission and confirmed completion of Sales force cases for aligned Account Executive client portfolio
- Achieve defined response score in AAE survey
- Grow Accounts and Balances for assigned book of C clients with oversight from Account Executive
- Proactively identify growth/cross sell opportunities of assigned book of C clients with oversight from Account Executive
- Provide or coordinate product training as required to clients to ensure effective utilization of services
- Build trusted relationships with client executives through relationship building activities
- Pro-actively maintains ongoing communication. Effectively sources and identifies client needs, gains feedback on our service levels.
- Follows through with meeting identified needs and/or escalates to management level
- Handles confidential and non-routine information
- Maintains confidentiality of all corporate, client, and research matters
- Presents HSA information in a group setting
- Identifies process improvement opportunities, initiates corrective action, and communicates gap for strategic accounts to management
- Assists the overall team with product knowledge, processes, tasks and training leading to overall client satisfaction, retention and growth
- Tracks activity in Salesforce
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
- Travel - 5%
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- High School / GED required.
- BS preferred
- 2+ years of related experience of Employee Benefits, CDHP
- 2+ years of relationship management/account management/executive experience
JOB SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE:
- Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability. Handles day-to-day challenges confidently and willing to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change.
- Keen ability to interact with clients at all levels of their organization.
- Excellent interpersonal skills needed.
- Energetic, results-oriented professional.
- Must be ""take charge"" type that can effectively problem solve.
- Possesses the ability to maintain the strictest confidentiality of company and customer information.
- Attention to detail and demonstrates high organizational skills
- Consistent and accurate