Associate Applications Developer
Hours Per Week40
Location1515 N Rivercenter Dr-WI501
Job Description / Requirements
Learn, grow, and achieve more with HSA Bank.
HSA Bank has over 20 years of experience in guiding our customers toward sound financial decisions, and we warmly invite you to join us in delivering a genuine, values-based experience to all we serve. Our team takes immense pride in offering our customers financial products designed to protect their health and wealth.
Founded in 1997, we are a leading provider of Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) and other healthcare solutions used by over 35,000 employers and more than 3 million members. HSA Bank is a division of Webster Bank, N.A., a national banking services provider.
- POSITION SUMMARY
Collaborate with senior team members to make technical contributions relating to developing, testing, debugging, maintaining and documenting components of information systems applications. Help define technical requirements, procedures, and processes to optimize performance efficiency.
- MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Participate as part of a software team practicing Agile.
- Review, interpret, estimate, and implement User Stories to working software.
- Analyze, design, code, test, and implement programs of low to moderate complexity.
- Engage in technical discussion of new solutions and architectures.
- Review problems by using experience, analytical skills, and creative thinking to develop solutions.
- Adhere to defined programming standards and structured coding techniques. Maintain clean testable code with the support of Senior Developers and Architects.
- Collaborate in peer code reviews by providing comments and suggestions.
- Utilize software code version control and defect management tools.
- Perform unit testing before releasing code to QA.
- Create documentation, flowcharts, diagrams, layouts, and charts to demonstrate sound solutions.
III. EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS
- Bachelor's Degree in directly related field required.
- 1-2 years of professional IT experience.
- Experience with one or more programming languages and markup languages, preferably C# or VB.Net.
- Experience writing SQL queries and stored procedures.
- Experience with WebAPI RESTful services
- Basic knowledge of unit testing concepts and frameworks
- Basic knowledge of development tools, structure analysis, technical design techniques, and database and file access methods.
- Good communication skills.