Associate Business Analyst
Hours Per Week40
Location1515 N Rivercenter Dr-WI501
Job Description / Requirements
HSA Bank is a trusted leader in consumer-directed healthcare (CDH), focusing on Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) for over two decades and serving as both the bank and administrator. Discover how we can support your benefits strategy with our comprehensive account-based health benefit solutions that include HSAs, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRAs), and Commuter Benefits. With a reputation for outstanding service and thought leadership in the CDH space, we offer one platform and one portal for all of our members. HSA Bank inspires 2.7 million members and more than 35,000 employer groups to own "your" health by making it easy to access, understand, and afford healthcare. As of September 30, 2018, HSA Bank has $7.2 billion in total footings comprising $5.6 billion in deposit balances and $1.6 billion in assets under administration through linked investment accounts. HSA Bank is a division of Webster Bank, N.A., Member FDIC.
The Associate Business Analyst, IT provides team support to the Business Analyst Center of Excellence. The Associate BA works with Business Analysts, Process Owners and Business to research issues, understand features requests and co-author user stories. The Associate BA is a key contributor in User Acceptance Testing phase of the Systems Development Life Cycle.
With support of Senior Business Analysts, the Associate Business Analyst makes creative, technical contributions to defining user business and functional requirements for enhancements and projects, production support and implementing IT business solutions.
Major duties and responsibilities
- Research feature requests and learn new applications.
- Meet with business users to understand business process and procedures
- Analyze data
- Partner with IT Business Analyst to write user stories and define acceptance criteria.
- Participate in scrum ceremonies.
- Create functional documentation.
- Contribute to the development of testing strategy and test cases, run test cases and help coordinate User Acceptance Testing.
- Demonstrate creativity, strong problem solving and self-management skills.
Education, experience, and skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Technical aptitude
- Ability to work with business stakeholders and gather requirements
- Excellent Communication & Documentation Skills
- Ability to author and conduct test cases
- Understanding of business processes and application design
- Experience using Visio, Word, Excel
- Experience with various Agile methodologies is a plus.