Date ActiveMay 10, 2023 3:47:09 PM
Hours Per Week40
Job Description / Requirements
At HSA Bank, we’re working toward a world where everyone is confidently engaged with their health and wealth. We are devoted to delivering an outstanding user experience and our offerings in the healthcare savings space drive down healthcare costs, increase access, and assist with decision-making for individuals, employers, and partners. Plan Administrative Services and Benefit Services are administered by Webster Servicing LLC. To learn more, visit .
Are you ready to join us?
To provide world-class customer service to our accountholders through performance and oversight of complex operations functions encompassing business partner maintenance. Maintain compliance with Federal and State regulations as well as Webster/HSA Bank policies and procedures. Meet/exceed individual service goals and demonstrate operational excellence. Proven proficiency in all major skill sets. Demonstrated self-motivation, flexibility, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Complete system setup of new and renewing employer groups along with other data entry tasks associated with employer onboarding.
- Review, update and/or create new operational procedures as needed.
- Participate in researching and resolving critical incidents
- Perform business partner outreach through the appropriate channels to resolve issues.
- Communicate, carry out and reinforce changes in operational policies and procedures.
- Meet or exceed quality, efficiency and productivity expectations
- Identify and escalate issues as they occur and work with leadership to drive recovery efforts
- Assist in training new employees
- 1+ years of experience in data entry and analysis, in a financial or healthcare setting preferred
- Experience with business partner/group maintenance desired
- High School Diploma required
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, and relationship-building skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Self-starter with a strong sense of ownership
- “No task is too small” attitude, with a passion for service excellence and an eagerness to learn.
Travel to Milwaukee and Sheboygan offices and/or to client site may be required on a limited basis and requires a valid driver's license with a safe driving record.
The estimated salary range for this position is $34,461.00 USD to $42,122.00 USD. Actual salary may vary up or down depending on job-related factors which may include knowledge, skills, experience, and location. In addition, this position is eligible for incentive compensation.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 23-1410