Associate Member Services Financial Ops
Date ActiveMar 16, 2023 8:52:33 AM
Hours Per Week40
Job Description / Requirements
At HSA Bank, we’re working toward a world where everyone is confidently engaged with their health and wealth. We are devoted to delivering an outstanding user experience and our offerings in the healthcare savings space drive down healthcare costs, increase access, and assist with decision-making for individuals, employers and partners. Plan Administrative Services and Benefit Services are administered by Webster Servicing LLC. To learn more, visit .
Are you ready to join us?
To provide world-class customer service to our accountholders through performance of operations functions encompassing processing of customer electronic contributions. Maintain compliance with Federal and State regulations as well as Webster/HSA Bank policies and procedures. Meet/exceed individual service goals, and demonstrate operational excellence. Proven proficiency in all major skill sets. Demonstrated self-motivation, flexibility, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Process customer electronic contributions in a responsible, timely and accurate manner
- Perform accountholder and business partner outreach to resolve contribution issues
- Communicate and reinforce changes in operational policies and procedures.
- Resolve problems on a case-by-case, customer-by-customer basis which may include policy, procedure, process, compliance and risk assessment.
- Assist in training of Associate Coordinators.
- Participate in project testing or as subject matter expert as required
- Prioritize and perform multiple tasks at the same time
- Take ownership of escalated issues and report systems or policy issues to appropriate parties.
- Act as an advocate for the customer by submitting feedback through appropriate channels.
- Consistently meet/exceed all customer service standards
- Model behavior consistent with Operations customer service standards, policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor/Manager
- Remote processing may be required to support business needs. Mobile equipment will be provided. Internet access is the responsibility of the employees
- Standard 40 Hours, 8 hours per day, Monday to Friday. Start/end time flexible but vary between 6:30 a.m. and 6:30 p.m. based on assigned tasks. Mandatory overtime may be required during the week or on a weekend as necessary to meet regulatory requirements and/or service level standards.
Annual PTO “blackout” periods will apply during peak processing times from mid-December to the end of January and again in mid-April. The Bank will be closed for Christmas Day and New Years’ Day. However, processing may be necessary on New Years’ Day, but will typically be on a volunteer basis. Time off may also be limited between February 1 and April 15 at manager discretion.
- High School / GED required
- Continuing education in Business or Finance desired
- 2 years of experience in data entry in a finance or healthcare setting, or equivalent training or education
- Experience in cash handling or balancing preferred
- Experience processing invoices preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel
- Microsoft Access desirable
- Proficient in 10-key
Job Skills / Knowledge:
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possesses the ability to maintain the strictest confidentiality of company and customer information.
- Ability to effectively multi-task
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to work with a diverse work force and customer base
- Ability to reconcile with a strong understanding of debits/credits
- Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability. Handles day-to-day challenges confidently and willing to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, and rapid change.
- Strong commitment to achieving personal growth and success
The estimated salary range for this position is $36,000.00 USD to $44.000.00 USD. Actual salary may vary up or down depending on job-related factors which may include knowledge, skills, experience, and location. In addition, this position is eligible for incentive compensation.
Please click on the link below to apply for this position. A new window will open and direct you to apply at our corporate careers page. We look forward to hearing from you!Apply Online
Pay: up to $36,000/year
and rapid change.</li><li>Strong commitment to achieving personal growth and success</li></ul><p><em>The estimated salary range for this position is $36,000.00 USD to $44.000.00 USD
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 23-1244