Associate Member Services Financial Ops
Date ActiveSep 18, 2023 10:22:26 AM
Hours Per Week40
Location605 N 8th St. STE 320-WI101
Job Description / Requirements
At HSA Bank, we’re working toward a world where everyone is confidently engaged with their health and wealth. We are devoted to delivering an outstanding user experience and our offerings in the healthcare savings space drive down healthcare costs, increase access, and assist with decision-making for individuals, employers, and partners. Plan Administrative Services and Benefit Services are administered by Webster Servicing LLC. To learn more, visit .
Are you ready to join us?
To provide world-class customer service to our accountholders through performance of complex Member Services functions including but not limited to batch file processing, CPF file processing, wire processing, core system updates, and performing complex reconciliations. Maintain compliance with Federal and State regulations as well as Webster/HSA Bank policies and procedures. Meet/exceed individual performance goals, service level objectives, and demonstrate operational excellence. Proven proficiency in all major skill sets. Support continuous improvement efforts and demonstrate self-motivation, flexibility, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Process and oversee complex batch file processing; CPF file processing; incoming and outgoing customer and employer wires; performing core system updates; and performing complex reconciliations in a responsible, timely and accurate manner.
- Perform rotation of daily tasks and help co-workers with tasks as needed to evenly distribute workloads. Prioritize and perform multiple tasks at the same time.
- Work with strict hourly and daily deadlines to ensure funds are sent to the Federal Reserve on a timely basis.
- Available resource to the immediate Member Services team.
- Research and respond appropriately to interdepartmental and business partner inquiries regarding employer groups and consumers. If inquiry is outside the department, reassign inquiries to correct department(s) using available resources.
- Act as an advocate for the customer by submitting feedback through appropriate channels.
- Consistently meet/exceed all customer service standards
- Model behavior consistent with Webster’s values, policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned by Supervisor/Manager
REQUIREMENTS: Describe the educational background, experiences and skills necessary for successful performance in this position.
- High School / GED required.
- Continuing education in Business or Finance desired.
- 2 - 3 years’ experience in banking or financial services industry
- Transaction processing and knowledge of compliance policy and regulations
- Experience in balancing and account reconciliation preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel required (create and edit basic formulas, copy and paste data, sort, perform basic formatting, rename a file)
- Proficiency in 10-key
Job Skills / Knowledge:
- Strong customer service, interpersonal and decision making skills
- Troubleshooting and problem analysis skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possesses the ability to maintain the strictest confidentiality of company and customer information.
- Ability to effectively multi-task
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to work with a diverse work force and customer base
- Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability. Handles day-to-day challenges confidently and willing to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, and rapid change.
- Ability to effectively and efficiently use a variety of technologies and software programs
- Demonstrates ability to think critically
- Strong commitment to achieving personal growth and success
- Ability to remain organized, motivated, and self-disciplined while working remotely
Physical Demands & Working Conditions:
- Must remain at workstation for long periods of time
- Heavy keyboard/mouse usage required (repetitive movements)
- Non-Standard 40 Hours, 8 hours per day, Monday to Friday. Ability to work a rotating shift of tasks between the hours of 8:30 am and 9:00 pm (varying start times of 8:30AM – 1:00PM).
- Overtime hours will be mandated as necessary.
- May be required to work during year end, may include some weekends and holidays
- Travel to alternate office locations on occasion for training
- Paid Time Off (PTO) approval may be limited to one person at a time
- Remote processing is required to support business needs. Mobile equipment will be provided. Internet access is the responsibility of the employee.
The estimated salary range for this position is $40000.00USD to $45,000.00USD. Actual salary may vary up or down depending on job-related factors which may include knowledge, skills, experience, and location. In addition, this position is eligible for incentive compensation.