Associate Systems Administrator
Hours Per Week40
Location1515 N Rivercenter Dr-WI501
Job Description / Requirements
HSA Bank is a trusted leader in consumer-directed healthcare (CDH), focusing on Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) for over two decades and serving as both the bank and administrator. Discover how we can support your benefits strategy with our comprehensive account-based health benefit solutions that include HSAs, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRAs), and Commuter Benefits. With a reputation for outstanding service and thought leadership in the CDH space, we offer one platform and one portal for all of our members. HSA Bank inspires 2.7 million members and more than 35,000 employer groups to own "your" health by making it easy to access, understand, and afford healthcare. As of September 30, 2018, HSA Bank has $7.2 billion in total footings comprising $5.6 billion in deposit balances and $1.6 billion in assets under administration through linked investment accounts. HSA Bank is a division of Webster Bank, N.A., Member FDIC.
- Provide tier 1 and tier 2 support for inquiries concerning support, processing or request procedures, system status and network connectivity, and a variety of hardware/software problems relating to any installed application products supported by IT.
- Resolve more complex issues, only escalating to lead, management or tier 3 when necessary.
- Recommend systems modifications to reduce end user problems.
- Identify areas of weakness within departmental policies and/or procedures and make suggestions for improvement.
- Participate in the Service Desk on-call rotation
- Create and support SFTP accounts
- Understanding network fundamentals including basic protocols such as SSH and FTP
- Public key cryptography fundamentals (PGP and SSH keys, specifically)
- Basic server administration skills such as troubleshooting via log files(IIS, System, App logs)
- Ability to understand how the SFTP environment interacts with other systems
- Basic firewall fundamentals
- Biztalk Job scheduling knowledge
- Biztalk rule configuration
- TCP\IP protocol knowledge
- Basic SQL scripting knowledge
- Basic Powershell scripting knowledge
- Familiarity with Symantec Encryption Desktop (PGP) software
- Familiarity with server certificates
- Friendly presence and helpful attitude; good interpersonal skills and ability to work well with others.
- Ability to provide technical support over the phone; good phone skills, excellent writing skills, professional demeanor, previous customer service experience strongly desired.
- Good problem solving skills; ability to visualize a problem or situation and think abstractly to solve it.
- Ability to handle constantly changing flow of traffic; remain productive during slow times, be able to multitask effectively during busy times, exercise patience and professionalism
- Creativity. Ability to think around problems and come up with creative solutions.
- Ability to work with or without direct supervision.
- Take ownership and responsibility of an issues from start through a successful resolution
- Escalate issues and involve experts wherever required in order to resolve issues as quickly as possible
- Develop sound understanding of IT operations and related applications and IT systems as well as business related processes and procedures
- Maintains and consistently demonstrates a general knowledge of company guidelines, processes, practices and procedures
- 2-3 years in Desktop or Associate Systems Administrator role