Associate Vice President-Sales, Texas (Remote)
Hours Per Week40
Job Description / Requirements
At HSA Bank, we're working toward a world where everyone is empowered to save for a healthy future. Our offerings in the healthcare savings space drive down healthcare costs, increase access, and assist with decision-making for consumers, health plans, partners, and advisors.
Are you ready to join us?
The Associate Vice President, employs a consultative based sales approach to identify, pursue and achieve sales goals and quota of new employer accounts in the assigned sales territory. The AVP will leverage the internal assets of HSA Bank to sell health-based accounts including Health Savings Accounts (HSAs), Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRAs) and Commuter Benefits (Mass Transit & Parking) and COBRA to employers with 100 to 999 employees. The AVP will manage the sales process while selling to Employers directly, Insurance Consultants, Broker, Carriers, Investment Advisors, TPAs, as well as key influencers within each account. The AVP is a home-based position, located in Texas.
Key qualifications and responsibilities include:
- Consistent track record in meeting and exceeding sales quotas.
- Proven experience in proactively identifying and closing new account opportunities in an assigned territory.
- Ability to manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy and ecosystem partnerships.
- Experience in cultivating relationships with existing accounts at the highest strategic level for additional sales.
- Knowledge of Health Savings Accounts, Consumer Driven Health Care, Group/Individual Health Insurance sales, Managed Healthcare and the Agent/Broker distribution system.
- Exceptional verbal and written skills.
- Up to 75% travel across multiple states
- Bachelor's Degree required; MBA preferred
- Minimum of five (5) years of sales experience in Employee Benefits, Asset Management or Benefits Consulting
- Salesforce or other CRM tool skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Previous experience working in a high growth financial industry is preferred
- Travel to office in Milwaukee, WI will be required for training and site visits
- Valid driver's license and legally required automobile coverage required