Hours Per Week40
Location1515 N Rivercenter Dr-WI501
Job Description / Requirements
Learn, grow, and achieve more with HSA Bank.
HSA Bank has over 20 years of experience in guiding our customers toward sound financial decisions, and we warmly invite you to join us in delivering a genuine, values-based experience to all we serve. Our team takes immense pride in offering our customers financial products designed to protect their health and wealth.
Founded in 1997, we are a leading provider of Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) and other healthcare solutions used by over 35,000 employers and more than 3 million members. HSA Bank is a division of Webster Bank, N.A., a national banking services provider.
The Associate Vice President, employs a consultative based sales approach to identify, pursue and achieve sales goals and quota of new employer accounts in the assigned sales territory. The AVP will leverage the internal assets of HSA Bank to sell health-based accounts including Health Savings Accounts (HSAs), Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRAs) and Commuter Benefits (Mass Transit & Parking) and COBRA to employers with 100 to 1,000 employees. The AVP will manage the sales process while selling to Insurance Consultants, Broker, Carriers, Investment Advisors, TPAs, and HR, as well as key influencers within each account. The AVP is a home-based position.
***This is a REMOTE position located in the surrounding Chicago, IL area.
Key qualifications and responsibilities include:
- Consistent track record in meeting and exceeding sales quotas.
- Proven experience in proactively identifying and closing new account opportunities in an assigned territory.
- Ability to manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy and ecosystem partnerships.
- Experience in cultivating relationships with existing accounts at the highest strategic level for additional sales.
- Knowledge of Health Savings Accounts, Consumer Driven Health Care, Group/Individual Health Insurance sales, Managed Healthcare and the Agent/Broker distribution system.
- Exceptional verbal and written skills.
- 50%-75% travel required.
- Bachelor's Degree required; MBA preferred
- Minimum of five (5) years of sales experience in Employee Benefits, Asset Management or Benefits Consulting
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Previous experience working in a high growth financial industry is preferred
- Travel to office in Milwaukee, WI will be required for training and client site visits
- Valid driver's license and legally required automobile coverage required