AVP/VP, Business Development
Hours Per Week40
Location1515 N Rivercenter Dr-WI501
Job Description / Requirements
At HSA Bank, we're working toward a world where everyone is empowered to save for a healthy future. Our offerings in the healthcare savings space drive down healthcare costs, increase access, and assist with decision-making for consumers, health plans, partners, and advisors.
Are you ready to join us?
The Vice President, Partnership Growth Manager is responsible and accountable for contracting and executing the launch of new partnerships that grow and support the revenue objectives of HSA Bank.
Key responsibilities include:
- Customized solution development based on specific needs and opportunities for each potential partner. This includes the ability to determine an approach for developing and launching a solution with each partner that will result in integration and/or CDH account sales for HSA Bank. Includes building a business case for each new opportunity and presenting the case to senior management for approval.
- Develop an approach to assess individual partnership opportunities and summarize to socialize to business partners and management.
- Develop and evolve the annual strategy for health plans, TPA's and ben admin vendors including target universe, prioritization, contacts, timeline and approach. Attend and support appropriate conferences based on strategy.
- Represent HSA Bank at industry conferences and events including exhibiting and networking. Includes developing relationships with partners to support our specific relationship and potential customers.
- Responsible for developing and facilitating any proposals (RFI/RFP) process for specific partner opportunities including client presentations, coordinating the proposal writing with internal resources, contract negotiations working with senior management and legal resources, pricing structures and customizations that best meet the partnership needs.
- Deliver presentations and demonstrate HSA Bank's solutions and partnership capabilities to target partners with other critical personnel as necessary.
- Technical: Work with partner services and/or IT staff to coordinate integration activities required for partnership. Act as internal sponsor for new partner integration. Assist the Partner Services with completion of requirements for the corporate security vetting process.
- Relationship Management: Work with assigned Relationship Management personnel and all other departments to ensure client implementation and ongoing servicing requirements are achieved.
- Status Reporting: Communicate activity status and plan progress to management through regularly scheduled meetings to ensure growth objectives are being met.
- Develop go-to-market plan for each new partnership including sales and account management depending on the scope of the partnership.
- Demonstrate Salesforce proficiency for logging new contacts, activities and updating opportunities status as required.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Education: College degree in business, communications or related discipline preferred.
- Experience in business development and/or solution selling may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Experience: Minimum 5 years of CDH product knowledge, benefits and health plan industry experience and ability to creatively develop and execute customized partnerships resulting in revenue growth.
- Will consider blend of consumer driven healthcare/benefits background and business development experience with experience in at least one of the two areas.
- Ideally will have experience developing and executing partnerships.
- Demonstrable communication skills: consultative selling, written, listening, and presenting.
- Able to make decisions in a self-directed work environment without constant direction.
- Experience listening to and influencing others, gaining consensus, and making decisions based on facts and considerations for all parties involved.
- Highly proficient level computer skills including MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and CRM database.
- Ability to travel with some notice for short periods of time including headquarters, and partnership development as necessary. Estimated travel is 15%.