Business Relations - Employer Support Coordinator
Hours Per Week40
Location605 N 8th St. STE 320-WI101
Job Description / Requirements
Learn, grow, and achieve more with HSA Bank.
HSA Bank has over 20 years of experience in guiding our customers toward sound financial decisions, and we warmly invite you to join us in delivering a genuine, values-based experience to all we serve. Our team takes immense pride in offering our customers financial products designed to protect their health and wealth.
Founded in 1997, we are a leading provider of Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) and other healthcare solutions used by over 35,000 employers and more than 3 million members. HSA Bank is a division of Webster Bank, N.A., a national banking services provider.
The Employer Support Coordinator is essential to providing an exceptional customer experience for our employers and partners via telephone, chat, and email. Display ownership by taking personal responsibility over each task and assigned interaction. Answer questions on product details, company information, and any updates or issues with the employer's account. Proactively review each interaction to ensure one-call resolution. Respond to, investigate, and resolve customer issues through extensive research and collaboration with other departments. Build and maintain professional business rapport with employers in order to provide prompt and quality service. Effectively document and track interactions to ensure customer, individual, and company goals are met. Helps to ensure HSA Bank maintains compliance with Federal and State regulations as well as Webster/HSA Bank policies and procedures.
- Maintain customer relationships; proactively educate employers with helpful information regarding bank processes, procedures, and products.
- Provide exceptional customer service through reactive and proactive servicing via telephone, email, and chat.
- Provide first contact resolution and build lasting employer relationships.
- Must handle multiple priorities with a strong attention to detail.
- Product knowledge expert on multiple product lines including Health Savings Accounts, Health Reimbursement Accounts, Flexible Spending Accounts (Health and Dependent), Commuter Benefits, etc.
- Document all employer interactions to ensure all employer and company goals are met.
- Identify the best products and processes to meet needs of employers.
- Effectively communicate internally and externally, in a professional manner, while setting accurate expectations for issue resolution.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements & provide feedback to leadership.
- Regular, consistent, and punctual attendance.
- Navigate through multiple software applications to manage employer account information.
- Responsible for hitting and achieving team objectives and goals.
- Deliver educational presentations to employers.
- Ensure all interactions tasks are completed according to team objectives and goals.
- Drive to expand personal and professional growth.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned by leadership.
- High School / GED required
- Minimum of 1 year of direct customer service experience with agents and employers (in-person customer facing work experience or call center experience)
- 1 year of HSA Bank experience preferred
Licenses / Certifications:
Job Skills / Knowledge:
- 1 year of experience minimum servicing partners or large employers is preferred
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong troubleshooting and decision making skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Prior experience with customer service telephone queue environment is preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Possesses the ability to maintain the strictest confidentiality of company and customer information
- Ability to effectively multi-task
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to work with a diverse work force and customer base
- Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability
- Handles day-to-day challenges confidently and willing to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, and rapid change
- Strong commitment to achieving personal growth and success
Physical Demands & Working Conditions:
- Typical office environment and working conditions
- Ability to work any shift between 7:00 AM and 7:00 PM
- Must remain at workstation for long periods of time
- Heavy keyboard/mouse usage required (repetitive movements)
- Headset usage required for long periods of time