Client Service Manager - REMOTE
Date ActiveOct 8, 2021 12:00:00 AM
Hours Per Week40
Location1515 N Rivercenter Dr-WI501
Job Description / Requirements
At HSA Bank, we're working toward a world where everyone is empowered to save for a healthy future. Our offerings in the healthcare savings space drive down healthcare costs, increase access, and assist with decision-making for consumers, health plans, partners, and advisors.
Are you ready to join us?
Works independently and jointly with small, mid-size, and large employers to support ongoing servicing needs and issue resolution. Takes a support role on employer implementations, on-boarding, customizations and retention. Owns day to day service resolutions for our employers that require more interactions to ensure proper administration of their consumer driven healthcare plans. Works with other internal service teams to support the employer's service health and integration.
- Services and knows our customers' business processes
- Identifies and supports RM/AM in training program for assigned groups
- Tracks and reports on SLA and other service commitments for assigned groups, provides information necessary for RM/AM to prepare full scorecard
- Identifies and works with RM/AM on employer efficiency opportunities
- Provides valuable feedback for the effective training of bank members on assigned groups to expand bank-wide knowledge
- Creates and reviews reports which illustrate aggregate data and trends for their respective assigned relationships
- Provides first level problem resolution to support Business Relations and is a liaison between Business Relations, Business Development and other departments in addressing concerns shared by employers
- Attends integration meetings onsite as needed
- Supports team on coordination and execution for enhanced functionality for assigned groups
- Assists with ongoing servicing for employers chosen based on complexity, size, and need
- Monitors department inboxes to ensure timely responses and issue resolution
- Models behavior consistent with the HSA Bank's customer service standards, policies, and procedures
- Ability to thoroughly research and analyze situations in order to make policy exceptions that fit within the bank's risk appetite
- Retain existing employers via reactive servicing through phone and email correspondence by providing exceptional problem solving, ownership, and follow through
- Handle first line escalated situations of assigned groups to solve problems which may include policy, procedure, process, compliance, or risk assessment
- Bachelor degree in Communications or related Business degree preferred.
- Minimum of 1 years' experience in account/relationship management or in employee benefits consulting. Experience implementing technical solutions.
- Prior experience with onboarding and implementation of Health Savings Accounts, Health Reimbursement Accounts and Flexible Spending Accounts preferred.
- Thorough understanding of current consumer directed health account product offerings, as well as tools and services provided to new and existing accounts.
- Strong leadership and presentation skills required.