Client Service Specialist
Date ActiveJul 15, 2022 6:41:44 PM
Hours Per Week
Job Description / Requirements
Client Services Specialist
If you are like most people in the US today, you are spending more and more on healthcare. Healthcare costs keep rising and employees are finding that high-deductible health insurance plans (HDHP) with health savings accounts (HSAs) can be a real game-changer for them. These accounts offer some amazing tax-advantaged benefits you won’t find elsewhere.
But have you used an HSA lately? Do you understand how it works? Do you think you’re getting the most out of it? While the possibilities are great, we believe that consumers don’t have the right tools to fully benefit from their HSAs.
So, we’ve decided to change that.
Bend Financial is an exciting company on a mission to make HSAs easy for everyone to understand while maximizing tax benefits and transforming the fragmented and dated user interfaces prevalent today. We are driven to help customers manage healthcare expenses and make the HSA as delightfully functional as other products that they know and love. We don’t intend on stopping there, as there are many other financial products that we will be focusing on transforming. We are innovators who enjoy collaboration and have a fun, inclusive culture strategically remote across the country, but with our roots in the heart of downtown Boston.
And we need your help.
If you’re passionate about delivering an unrivaled customer experience, building great products, and working in a highly collaborative and exciting culture, read on.
This role drives the onboarding and ongoing support of employer groups on the Bend HSA platform. The Client Services Specialist is the primary point of contact and trainer during the launch, implementation and ongoing support of employer groups and their related business partners. As such, developing a deep understanding of Bend HSA systems and processes is key to the success of this role.
In this role you will…
- Manage Employer Clients
- Provide ongoing support, training and communications for employer groups regarding support request tickets, enhancement requests and new system functionality
- Identify other Bend products/programs which meet the needs of the employers, reviewing program details and coordinating with Sales team for agreement updates where needed
- Support employers through the renewal process and open enrollment preparations
- Work on a cross functional team supporting projects relating to problem resolution, research, and product enhancements
- Request and obtain employer feedback on Bend’s systems and processes through use of surveys and other communication methods, tracking feedback through team tools to capture client needs for product enhancement.
- Assist with onboarding of Employer Groups including employer portal setup and additional documentation of the implementation process
- Handle escalated issues
- Provide escalated support to partners, employers and accountholders by addressing questions and issues received through all communication channels
- Triage reported issues and support any technical investigation of platform issues/bugs and provide updates and instructions on resolution
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Passionate: High energy. “Can-do-attitude”. Enthusiastic. Optimistic, open, and objective toward others.
- High Standards: Quality orientation. Follow through on commitments. A Doer who gets things done.
- Efficient: Producing significant output with minimal wasted effort, organized planning and prioritization.
- Proactive: Self-starter, continually seeks additional responsibilities. Willingness to go the distance to get something done, including working long hours at times if needed.
- Collaborative: Strong “people orientation”. Can disagree without being abrasive or intimidating. Team player.
- Emotional Intelligence: high degree of self-awareness. Handles interpersonal relationships judiciously and empathetically. Exercises good judgement while under pressure.
- Communicator: Speaks and writes clearly and articulately without being overly verbose or talkative and possesses an openness to people and a willingness to hear what others are saying.
- Coachable: Open to feedback and continual professional improvement. Flexible and adaptable.
- 4+ years of client service or comparable experience in a business-to-business environment.
- Experience providing support to end users of a software application
- Strong ability to multitask with attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to develop trusted relationships and find creative solutions.
- Exceptional customer relationship building skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work under time constraints and escalate issues when necessary.
- Prior experience in Health Savings Accounts, Employer Benefits or FinTech a plus
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience experience in the workforce
Job Reference #: 22-1814