Hours Per Week40
Location1515 N Rivercenter Dr-WI501
Job Description / Requirements
HSA Bank is a trusted leader in consumer-directed healthcare (CDH), focusing on Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) for over two decades and serving as both the bank and administrator. Discover how we can support your benefits strategy with our comprehensive account-based health benefit solutions that include HSAs, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRAs), and Commuter Benefits. With a reputation for outstanding service and thought leadership in the CDH space, we offer one platform and one portal for all of our members. HSA Bank inspires over 2.7 million members and more than 35,000 employer groups to "own your health" by making it easy to access, understand, and afford healthcare.
This role is part of a Marketing team including other content creators that will focus on writing valuable, straightforward, and action-driven copy for lead generation, client acquisition, and employer and accountholder retention efforts. Content channels may include web pages, blogs, social media, advertising copy/headlines, white papers, direct mail, video scripts, digital and print collateral, e-books, guides, presentations, and more.
- Conceptualize and present fresh content ideas for wide range of content channels.
- Utilize persona, content brief, and brand platform to write compelling content.
- Write engaging content in human voice, both short-form and long-form.
- Collaborate with designers to provide creative direction and feedback on creative deliverables.
- Carefully proofread and edit content for clarity and simplicity.
- Follow writing assignments through all stages of development, review, and approvals.
- May conduct market research on relevant topics and fact-check to increase credibility of content.
- Strong grasp of English language and grammar rules, knowledge of AP style standards.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively as part of a dynamic team.
- BA in English, communications, marketing, journalism, or relevant field.
- 3-5 years' experience writing to B2C and B2B audiences for retention and prospecting initiatives.
- Familiarity with Workfront is preferred, but not required.
- Financial and/or healthcare background is preferred, but not required.