Corporate Content Curator
Hours Per Week40
Location1515 N Rivercenter Dr-WI501
Job Description / Requirements
Learn, grow, and achieve more with HSA Bank.
HSA Bank has over 20 years of experience in guiding our customers toward sound financial decisions, and we warmly invite you to join us in delivering a genuine, values-based experience to all we serve. Our team takes immense pride in offering our customers financial products designed to protect their health and wealth.
Founded in 1997, we are a leading provider of Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) and other healthcare solutions used by over 35,000 employers and more than 3 million members. HSA Bank is a division of Webster Bank, N.A., a national banking services provider.
- Maintains, updates, and expands functionality of existing databases such as RocketDocs.
- Builds new databases to better serve the needs of Marketing and the business, as needed.
- Maintains and updates existing templates within RocketDocs, and builds new templates. Includes proposing, planning, and project managing approved database projects and automation.
- Manages and categorizes content, making it easy to navigate for all users.
- Executes the annual review of all qualitative content consultant databases and consults with SMEs.
- Participates, leads and/or hosts training sessions to internal audiences.
- Serves as the Corporate Content team's SME and stakeholder for content audits.
- Strong grasp of English language and grammar rules, knowledge of AP style standards.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively as part of a dynamic team.
- BA in English, Communications, Marketing, Journalism, or relevant field.
- 3-5 years' experience in technical writing and/or other database systems.
- Experience working in RocketDocs, or other database systems.
- Familiarity with Workfront or other project management software is preferred, but not required.
- Financial and/or healthcare background is preferred, but not required.