Hours Per Week40
Location1515 N Rivercenter Dr-WI501
Job Description / Requirements
Learn, grow, and achieve more with HSA Bank.
HSA Bank has over 20 years of experience in guiding our customers toward sound financial decisions, and we warmly invite you to join us in delivering a genuine, values-based experience to all we serve. Our team takes immense pride in offering our customers financial products designed to protect their health and wealth.
Founded in 1997, we are a leading provider of Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) and other healthcare solutions used by over 35,000 employers and more than 3 million members. HSA Bank is a division of Webster Bank, N.A., a national banking services provider.
JOB SUMMARY: Immediate opportunity for an experienced Corporate Trainer whom will also support departments as a Senior Partner Services Specialist. In this role, you will be primarily responsible for facilitating, creating, editing, formatting, and maintaining training for internal lines of business. This role works closely with Subject Matter Experts within Business Relations, Implementation, Quality Assurance and Leadership throughout the development process to ensure material is accurate and complete.
- Uses adult learning training methodology, appropriate media, trainer materials and effective presentation skills and identify alternate solutions/learning when delivery challenges arise.
- Lead, prepare, attend, and complete train-the-trainer/certifications as appropriate.
- Manages the LMS to monitor and track registration, attendance and assessments as well as evaluating the effectiveness of training conducted.
- Manage classroom environment to ensure it is safe and conducive to learning.
- Creates and maintains procedures to ensure all procedures are in line with the corresponding current processes and compliance guidelines.
- Assists the supervisor/manager with identifying trends with regard to areas of learning opportunities for team.
- Assists in analyzing data gathered to make recommendations to supervisor on staffing, training opportunities and educational opportunities for customers.
- Promotes teamwork and a positive working environment in order to achieve team goals.
- Participates in team-training sessions consistent with the line of business service standards and guidelines.
- Prioritizes and performs multiple tasks at the same time.
- Models behavior consistent with company standards, policies and procedures.
- Ability to work within multiple systems while addressing, researching and determining a solution to resolve the customer's concerns and questions.
- Other duties as assigned by manager.
- High School Diploma/ GED required.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
LICENSES / CERTIFICATIONS:
- 2-5 Years of Corporate Training experience.
- 4 years CDH or benefits related experience preferred
JOB SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE:
- Self-starter that demonstrates flexibility and adaptability. Handles day-to-day challenges confidently and willing to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change.
- Hands-on positive management style. Leads for results and success, persists despite obstacles and opposition.
- Fosters open communication. Provides timely, high quality information up and down the organization.
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge of all areas of business operations.
- Keen ability to interact with clients at all levels of the organization.
- Energetic, results-oriented professional
- Must have effective executive level communications skills.
· Experience in comprehending software functionality with minimal instruction or demonstration.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Typical office environment/working conditions
- Ability to work within standard business hours 8:00 AM-5:00 PM Monday-Friday
- Ability to work additional hours, as needed
- Must remain standing or at workstation for long periods of time
- Repetitive keyboard/mouse usage required