Creative Content Supervisor
Hours Per Week40
Location1515 N Rivercenter Dr-WI501
Job Description / Requirements
HSA Bank is a trusted leader in consumer-directed healthcare (CDH), focusing on Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) for over two decades and serving as both the bank and administrator. Discover how we can support your benefits strategy with our comprehensive account-based health benefit solutions that include HSAs, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRAs), and Commuter Benefits. With a reputation for outstanding service and thought leadership in the CDH space, we offer one platform and one portal for all of our members. HSA Bank inspires nearly 2.5 million members and more than 35,000 employer groups to own their health by making it easy to access, understand, and afford healthcare. As of December 31, 2017, HSA Bank had $6.3 billion in total footings comprising $5 billion in deposit balances and $1.3 billion in assets under administration through linked investment accounts. HSA Bank is a division of Webster Bank, N.A., Member FDIC.
- Supervise the creative content team including designer(s), copywriter(s), proofreader/technical writer(s) for internal and external marketing and communication deliverables.
- Provide creative direction and oversee creative approval for all marketing campaigns & promotional assets
- Ensure all creative executions are consistent with brand
- Establish, develop, and maintain creative, conceptual, and written standards
- Lead strategic brainstorming sessions, campaign development, creative brief development, and direct creative execution
- Foster a creative environment that is conducive to creative development and manage within deadlines and with attention to detail
- Maintain knowledge of creative marketing trends and best practices
- Bachelor's degree required in Communication Arts/Advertising/Fine Arts; advanced degree a plus.
- At least 5 years of experience in agency/creative services, preferably in a financial services environment.
- 1-2 years of supervisory experience required.
- Expert with various design software, including Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.
- Demonstrated conceptual problem solver who can work collaboratively with a broad team