Digital Marketing & Web Operations Spclst
Hours Per Week40
Location1515 N Rivercenter Dr-WI501
Job Description / Requirements
Learn, grow, and achieve more with HSA Bank.
At HSA Bank, we’re working toward a world where everyone is empowered to save for a healthy future. By providing the right tools and resources, we make it simple for our 3 million members nationwide to maximize their savings for healthcare and long-term goals. As a leader in health accounts for over two decades, we continue to innovate. Let's work together to achieve outstanding results for our communities and get involved with work that matters. Are you ready to join us?
The Digital Marketing Specialist (Web Operations) will help build, maintain, and enhance the BANK’s marketing websites and marketing services portals, leveraging an industry-standard Web Content Management System (Web CMS). You'll partner with marketers, designers, product managers, and developers to enhance the Bank’s brand, drive digital experience, drive high-quality leads, convert prospects into clients, and accelerate online engagement. The candidate will join a team that plans and owns production work for a cohesive customer experience - across public and post-login portals.
- Define, support, and build web pages using a variety of software applications, techniques, and tools based on requirements, translating content into corresponding templates.
- Support user interface features, site animation, and specialized functionality (e.g. calculator web apps) that have been previously designed and built
- Review elements of site design from a human factors / user experience (UX) perspective to ensure maximum usability and alignment with the company’s overall objectives.
- Propose both visual and technical enhancements to the CMS then review and revise page builds
- As part of phased roll-out, provide support with building pages and following web best practices for other marketers to leverage a web deployment process - to review and publish pages built on distributed authoring model.
- Give feedback as needed to pages/templates that need to be reworked. Support development and maintenance of CMS documentation for teammates and marketing teams
- Support and maintain digital standards, techniques, and methods for SEM/SEO/Analytics.
- Monitor and analyze the response to/effectiveness of web marketing portals.
- Study the needs/preferences of current and potential internet customer users; recommend and assist with implementation of changes to current internet marketing strategies.
- Support identification of new trends, and formulate new approaches
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required (Web/Interactive Design, IT, Digital Marketing, Marketing or Communications)
- 3-5+ years of experience with at least 1+ years of experience publishing content via a Web CMS (content management system) [Sitecore preferred, but alternatives such as WordPress, etc. are equivalent experience]
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS principles
- Strong computer/technical skill and ability to quickly master new software
- Demonstrated understanding of web best practices, site optimization, and landing page conversions
- Strong analytical, and process skills with an eye toward detail as the last stop before pages and sites go-live.