Digital Marketing Specialist
Hours Per Week40
Location1515 N Rivercenter Dr-WI501
Job Description / Requirements
HSA Bank is a trusted leader in consumer-directed healthcare (CDH), focusing on Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) for over two decades and serving as both the bank and administrator. Discover how we can support your benefits strategy with our comprehensive account-based health benefit solutions that include HSAs, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRAs), and Commuter Benefits. With a reputation for outstanding service and thought leadership in the CDH space, we offer one platform and one portal for all of our members. HSA Bank inspires 2.7 million members and more than 35,000 employer groups to own "your" health by making it easy to access, understand, and afford healthcare. As of September 30, 2018, HSA Bank has $7.2 billion in total footings comprising $5.6 billion in deposit balances and $1.6 billion in assets under administration through linked investment accounts. HSA Bank is a division of Webster Bank, N.A., Member FDIC.
As part of the Marketing Operations team, the Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for the end-to-end execution of HSA Bank's digital campaigns, which includes setting up content in emails, landing pages, and other supporting assets, then loading lists and scheduling digital deployments. Additionally, this position will play a key role in evaluating campaign performance, analyzing metrics, and recommending enhancements.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- End-to-end execution of email projects: Work with stakeholders to document and inform requirements; set up email creative (from HTML templates); generate test emails; segment and upload consumer lists into email tool; coordinate and schedule deployments.
- Evaluate campaign performance by analyzing metrics, producing reports, and recommending enhancements.
- Analyze customer data to help define requirements for personalized and customized email campaigns.
- Assist with managing content for hsabank.com and more than 20 micro sites. Includes implementing content edits as assigned.
- Assist with the coordination and execution of paid search campaigns.
- Serve as a digital technology SME. Use a disparate array of marketing automation tools, survey tools, and various software applications to support Marketing programs and company initiatives.
- Lead projects as assigned.
Education, Experience, & Skills
- Minimum 3-5 years of digital marketing experience is required; Bachelor's Degree in business, communications, marketing, or a related field is required.
- Industry experience in healthcare, banking, or financial services is a benefit.
- Experience with email service platforms (e.g. Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Pardot) is required.
- Must be proficient creating charts and tables in Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to read/modify HTML is required. Experience with Adobe Dreamweaver or comparable HTML editors are a plus. Note: This role does not need to be able to write HTML from scratch.
- Experience with content management systems (e.g. Sitecore) is a plus.
- Exhibit excellent project management skills, with the ability to deliver on multiple concurrent projects under deadline, are desired.
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google AdWords is a plus.
- Strong written communication skills are greatly beneficial.
- Must be a strong team player and display a tenacious work ethic.