Digital Marketing Specialist
Hours Per Week40
Location1515 N Rivercenter Dr-WI501
Job Description / Requirements
Learn, grow, and achieve more with HSA Bank.
HSA Bank has over 20 years of experience in guiding our customers toward sound financial decisions, and we warmly invite you to join us in delivering a genuine, values-based experience to all we serve. Our team takes immense pride in offering our customers financial products designed to protect their health and wealth.
Founded in 1997, we are a leading provider of Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) and other healthcare solutions used by over 35,000 employers and more than 3 million members. HSA Bank is a division of Webster Bank, N.A., a national banking services provider.
As part of the Marketing Operations team, the Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for the end-to-end execution of HSA Bank's digital campaigns, which includes setting up content in emails, landing pages, and other supporting assets, then loading lists and scheduling digital deployments. Additionally, this position will play a key role in evaluating campaign performance, analyzing metrics, and recommending enhancements.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- End-to-end execution of email projects: Work with stakeholders to document and inform requirements; set up email creative (from HTML templates); generate test emails; segment and upload consumer lists into email tool; coordinate and schedule deployments.
- Evaluate campaign performance by analyzing metrics, producing reports, and recommending enhancements.
- Analyze customer data to help define requirements for personalized and customized email campaigns.
- Assist with managing content for hsabank.com and more than 20 micro sites. Includes implementing content edits as assigned.
- Assist with the coordination and execution of paid search campaigns.
- Serve as a digital technology SME. Use a disparate array of marketing automation tools, survey tools, and various software applications to support Marketing programs and company initiatives.
- Lead projects as assigned.
Education, Experience, & Skills
- Minimum 3-5 years of digital marketing experience is required; Bachelor's Degree in business, communications, marketing, or a related field is required.
- Industry experience in healthcare, banking, or financial services is a benefit.
- Experience with email service platforms (e.g. Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Pardot) is required.
- Must be proficient creating charts and tables in Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to read/modify HTML is required. Experience with Adobe Dreamweaver or comparable HTML editors are a plus. Note: This role does not need to be able to write HTML from scratch.
- Experience with content management systems (e.g. Sitecore) is a plus.
- Exhibit excellent project management skills, with the ability to deliver on multiple concurrent projects under deadline, are desired.
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google AdWords is a plus.
- Strong written communication skills are greatly beneficial.
- Must be a strong team player and display a tenacious work ethic.