Email Marketing Specialist
Date ActiveMay 9, 2022 12:00:00 AM
Hours Per Week40
Location1515 N Rivercenter Dr-WI501
Job Description / Requirements
Position Description: Email Marketing Specialist
At HSA Bank, we're working toward a world where everyone is empowered to save for a healthy future. Our offerings in the healthcare savings space drive down healthcare costs, increase access, and assist with decision-making for consumers, health plans, partners, and advisors.
Are you ready to join us?
We're looking for a Digital Marketing specialist to join our HSA Bank team.
As part of the Platform Marketing team, the Digital Marketing Specialist is primarily responsible for the end-to-end execution of HSA Bank's B2B email campaigns devoted to Sales Enablement using our ESP (Pardot) and CRM (Salesforce). These campaigns empower our Growth Teams to distribute on-brand, approved messaging to employers, agents, brokers, and consultants in support of HSA Bank's overall business goals.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- End-to-end execution of email projects: Work with stakeholders to document and inform requirements; set up email creative (from HTML templates) in Pardot and Salesforce; generate test emails; segment and upload recipient lists into Salesforce; coordinate and schedule deployments with sales leadership.
- Evaluate campaign performance by analyzing metrics, producing reports, and recommending enhancements.
- Assist with the coordination and execution of paid search and social media campaigns.
- Lead other related projects as assigned.
Education, Experience, & Skills
- Minimum 1-2 years of digital marketing experience is required; Bachelor's Degree in business, communications, marketing, or a related field is required.
- Industry experience in healthcare, banking, or financial services is a benefit.
- Experience with email service platforms (with preference for Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Pardot) and CRM (with preference for Salesforce) is required.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, including creating charts and tables, executing VLOOKUPs, and creating Pivot Tables.
- Exhibit excellent project management skills, with the ability to deliver on multiple concurrent projects under deadline.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Must be a strong team player valuing collaboration and display a tenacious work ethic.
- Basic understanding of HTML is helpful, with ability to read/modify email code. NOTE: This role does not require the ability to write HTML from scratch.