Digital Marketing Specialist
Date ActiveMay 6, 2022 12:00:00 AM
Hours Per Week40
Location1515 N Rivercenter Dr-WI501
Job Description / Requirements
At HSA Bank, we're working toward a world where everyone is empowered to save for a healthy future. Our offerings in the healthcare savings space drive down healthcare costs, increase access, and assist with decision-making for consumers, health plans, partners, and advisors.
Are you ready to join us? We're looking for a Digital Marketing specialist to join our HSA Bank team.
As part of the Channel Marketing team, the Digital Marketing Specialist is primarily responsible for utilizing outbound channels to support planning, creating, and executing digital marketing programs and communications that drive engagement and support the customer journey.
***Looking for candidates' proximity to WI or CT.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist with the coordination and execution of email, paid search, display, direct mail, social media, SEO, and other channel campaigns as needed
- Evaluate campaign performance by analyzing metrics, producing reports, and recommending enhancements, working closely with Marketing Analytics leader
- Develop and communicate actionable digital consumer insights to enhance the customer experience and improve conversion
- Review communications by proofing, editing, and fact checking materials such as collateral, advertisements, website copy, emails, social media posts etc.
- Liaise and develop relationships with stakeholders in Marketing, Sales, Product Development and other cross functional teams to support Marketing efforts
- Coordinate and triage inbound communications resulting from outreach, including social media comments and email responses
- Lead other related projects as assigned
Education, Experience, & Skills
- 2-3 years of digital marketing experience is required
- Direct experience with demand generation and/or outbound/inbound channel management/support is required
- Bachelor's Degree in business, communications, marketing, or a related field is preferred
- Industry experience in healthcare, banking, or financial services is a benefit
- Experience with email service platforms (with preference for Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Pardot) and CRM (with preference for Salesforce) is a plus
- Exhibit excellent project management skills, with the ability to deliver on multiple concurrent projects under deadline
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a strong team player valuing collaboration and display a tenacious work ethic