Employer Services Coordinator - Employer Maintenance - REMOTE
Hours Per Week40
Location1515 N Rivercenter Dr-WI501
Job Description / Requirements
At HSA Bank, we're working toward a world where everyone is empowered to save for a healthy future. Our offerings in the healthcare savings space drive down healthcare costs, increase access, and assist with decision-making for consumers, health plans, partners, and advisors.
Are you ready to join us?
Under the direct supervision of the Partner Service Manager, the Employer Services Coordinator is responsible for handling daily operational issue resolution, special projects and administrative operational support for Partners/ Employers.
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES
- Resolve partner support through case management in a timely and professional manner
- Accurately and efficiently process changes to existing employer setups, by request
- Create, maintain, or update procedures as assigned by Manager
- Assist in training new employees
- Monitor and research internal audit reports
- Meet or exceed quality, efficiency, and productivity expectations
- Collaborate and take action to resolve operational service-related issues
- Escalate issues when appropriate and drive recovery efforts
- Identifies systemic issues as they occur and works with Senior/Manager to rectify
- Make outbound calls to Partners/Employers as needed
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- High School / GED required.
- 1 year of experience minimum servicing partners or employers.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proven customer service experience
- Adaptability to prioritize workload and frequently transition from customer relations to operational tasks
- 1 year of experience minimum with employee benefits, TPA's or insurance carriers
- Utilize communication and problem-solving skills to effectively communicate and service customers using the telephone.
- Working knowledge of computer and processing skills (email, internet, intranet, etc)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Access
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possesses the ability to maintain the strictest confidentiality of company and customer information.
- Ability to effectively multi-task
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to work with a diverse work force and customer base
- Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability. Handles day-to-day challenges confidently and willing to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, and rapid change.
- Strong commitment to achieving personal growth and success
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS
- Typical office environment / working conditions
- Ability to work any shift between 7:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
- Must remain at workstation for long periods of time
- Heavy keyboard/mouse usage required (repetitive movements)
- Occasional travel may be required between our Sheboygan and Milwaukee offices
- Mandatory overtime may be assigned as needed