Employer Services Coordinator
Hours Per Week40
Location605 N 8th St. STE 320-WI101
Job Description / Requirements
HSA Bank is a trusted leader in consumer-directed healthcare (CDH), focusing on Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) for over two decades and serving as both the bank and administrator. Discover how we can support your benefits strategy with our comprehensive account-based health benefit solutions that include HSAs, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRAs), and Commuter Benefits. With a reputation for outstanding service and thought leadership in the CDH space, we offer one platform and one portal for all of our members. HSA Bank inspires nearly 2.5 million members and more than 35,000 employer groups to own their health by making it easy to access, understand, and afford healthcare. As of December 31, 2017, HSA Bank had $6.3 billion in total footings comprising $5 billion in deposit balances and $1.3 billion in assets under administration through linked investment accounts. HSA Bank is a division of Webster Bank, N.A., Member FDIC.
I. POSITION SUMMARY
Under the direct Supervision of the Partner Service Manager, the Employer Services Coordinator is responsible for handling daily operational issue resolution, special projects and administrative operational support for Partners/ Employers.
II. MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES
1. Resolve partner support through case management in a timely and professional manner
2. Accurately and efficiently process changes to existing employer setups, by request
3. Create, maintain or update procedures as assigned by Manager
4. Assist in training new employees
5. Monitor and research internal audit reports
6. Meet or exceed quality, efficiency and productivity expectations
7. Collaborate and take action to resolve operational service related issues
8. Escalate issues when appropriate and drive recovery efforts
9. Identifies systemic issues as they occur and works with Senior/Manager to rectify
10. Make outbound calls to Partners/Employers as needed
III. EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
· High School / GED required.
§ 1 year of experience minimum servicing partners or employers.
§ Strong interpersonal skills
§ Proven customer service experience
§ Adaptability to prioritize workload and frequently transition from customer relations to operational tasks
§ 1 year of experience minimum with employee benefits, TPA's or insurance carriers
§ Utilize communication and problem solving skills to effectively communicate and service customers using the telephone.
§ Working knowledge of computer and processing skills (email, internet, intranet, etc)
§ Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite including Access
§ Excellent verbal and written communication skills
§ Possesses the ability to maintain the strictest confidentiality of company and customer information.
§ Ability to effectively multi-task
§ Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
§ Ability to work with a diverse work force and customer base
§ Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability. Handles day-to-day challenges confidently and willing to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, and rapid change.
§ Strong commitment to achieving personal growth and success
Physical Demands & Working Conditions: