Hours Per Week40
Location1515 N Rivercenter Dr-WI501
Job Description / Requirements
HSA Bank is a trusted leader in consumer-directed healthcare (CDH), focusing on Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) for over two decades and serving as both the bank and administrator. Discover how we can support your benefits strategy with our comprehensive account-based health benefit solutions that include HSAs, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRAs), and Commuter Benefits. With a reputation for outstanding service and thought leadership in the CDH space, we offer one platform and one portal for all of our members. HSA Bank inspires 2.9 million members and more than 35,000 employer groups to "own your health" by making it easy to access, understand, and afford healthcare. As of March 31, 2019, HSA Bank has $7.9 billion in total footings comprising $6.2 billion in deposit balances and $1.7 billion in assets under administration through linked investment accounts, and is a division of Webster Bank, N.A., Member FDIC.
Provide high-level administrative support to senior leaders of HSA Bank. Possess self-motivation, discretion, flexibility, problem-solving and decision-making skills. Collaborate with all levels of external/internal customers. Work as a team member of the Executive Assistant team to the leaders of the bank. Ensure day-to-day office operations run seamlessly and effectively.
- Handle senior leader requests and queries appropriately with limited direction and minimal supervision.
- Maintain email, arrange/manage meetings, appointments and provide reminders.
- Manage travel arrangements.
- Develop and carry out an efficient electronic documentation and filing system.
- Plan/participate in on-site/off-site meetings and activities (including recognition events and team building).
- Research off-site venues.
- Budget assistance/management.
- Answer questions and collect data; provide information to all levels of employees.
- Create and submit expense reports.
- Create spreadsheets, reports, charts, meeting agendas and presentations, etc.
- Improve office policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education Requirements/Job Skills/Knowledge
- High school diploma or equivalent. BA preferred.
- CEO, CFO, COO and/or Chief Revenue Officer/Chief Sales Officer support experience.
- Solid work experience as a successful executive assistant and/or a senior administrative assistant (5+ years).
- Event/meeting planning experience.
- Vendor contract negotiation experience
- Advanced knowledge of MS office.
- Up- to-date with advancements in office/desktop phone/mobile technology and applications.
- Strong verbal, written and proofreading communication skills.
- Act as a team player.
- Must be a self-starter and self-motivated.
- Must be proactive to anticipate senior leader needs.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills, plus the ability to multi-task and prioritize workload.
- Full comprehension of office management systems and procedures.
- Ability to exercise considerable discretion and confidentiality.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to adapt swiftly to an ever-changing environment.
- Support and promote change.
- 10% travel.
- Overtime required.