Hours Per Week40
Location1515 N Rivercenter Dr-WI501
Job Description / Requirements
Learn, grow, and achieve more with HSA Bank.
HSA Bank has over 20 years of experience in guiding our customers toward sound financial decisions, and we warmly invite you to join us in delivering a genuine, values-based experience to all we serve. Our team takes immense pride in offering our customers financial products designed to protect their health and wealth.
Founded in 1997, we are a leading provider of Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) and other healthcare solutions used by over 35,000 employers and more than 3 million members. HSA Bank is a division of Webster Bank, N.A., a national banking services provider.
- The Facilities Manager will partner with the Webster Bank Corporate Real Estate team to manage all HSA locations.
- This includes overseeing day-to-day operations of facilities, ensuring that all services are effectively delivered and facility needs are met including custodial, life-safety and general maintenance.
- The Facilities Manager will be the first point of contact for maintenance and facilities suppliers and contractors while also working with Webster Bank Corporate Security on physical security controls and administration.
- Project management experience
- Prior facilities management experience a plus not required
- Attention to detail with the ability to work with multiple teams
- Bachelor's degree desired but not required