Date ActiveMay 3, 2022 12:00:00 AM
Hours Per Week40
Location1515 N Rivercenter Dr-WI501
Job Description / Requirements
At HSA Bank, we're working toward a world where everyone is empowered to save for a healthy future. Our offerings in the healthcare savings space drive down healthcare costs, increase access, and assist with decision-making for consumers, health plans, partners, and advisors.
Are you ready to join us?
HSA Bank is looking for an experienced Web Developer to join our growing team. You will be part of a collaborative team working on the production of high-quality and innovative websites and web applications.
- Participate on an Agile development team.
- Review, interpret, estimate, and implement User Stories to working software.
- Analyze, design, code, test, and implement programs of moderate complexity.
- Contribute to technical discussion of new solutions. Build and maintain systems with current and emerging technologies while leveraging and expanding system capabilities.
- Provide strong problem-solving skills, methodology, and approach. Review problems by using experience, analytical skills, and creative thinking to develop solutions.
- Collaborate in peer code reviews by providing comments and suggestions.
- Utilize software code version control and defect management tools.
- Perform unit testing before releasing code to QA.
- Create documentation, flowcharts, diagrams, layouts, and charts to demonstrate sound solutions.
- Occasional on-call or after-hours activities as needed by the team
- Bachelor's Degree in directly related field required.
- 3+ years of software development experience.
- Understanding of APIs, CI, Code Repositories, database interaction, etc.
- Basic understanding of web hosting and AWS infrastructure (EC2, RDS, S3)
- Working knowledge of UX best practices, content security policies, OWASP
- Experience with website analytics, SEO techniques, social media tools, and other online marketing strategies.
- Knowledge of software testing practices
- A focus on best practices and process improvement (coding techniques, security, performance)
- Ability to be responsive and proactive