Growth Content Strategist
Hours Per Week40
Location1515 N Rivercenter Dr-WI501
Job Description / Requirements
Learn, grow, and achieve more with HSA Bank.
HSA Bank has over 20 years of experience in guiding our customers toward sound financial decisions, and we warmly invite you to join us in delivering a genuine, values-based experience to all we serve. Our team takes immense pride in offering our customers financial products designed to protect their health and wealth.
Founded in 1997, we are a leading provider of Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) and other healthcare solutions used by over 35,000 employers and more than 3 million members. HSA Bank is a division of Webster Bank, N.A., a national banking services provider.
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Curate/create new content for our Playbook (digital resource for sales and account management)
- Conduct daily industry research (articles, studies, thought leadership) and add content to Playbooks
- Maintain/update competitive intelligence
- Continuously monitor Playbooks for updates/out-of-date content/changes and provide solutions/alternatives
- Troubleshoot issues with Playbook access/inquiries
- Compile and deliver monthly reporting on Playbook usage
- Maintain Playbook licenses
- Maintain and manage the demo environment
- Deliver training/onboarding to team
Education, Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications or related field preferred
- 3-5 years of marketing or outside sales experience, or a combination of both
- Able to handle multiple priorities simultaneously and work/make decisions independently
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of sales methodology and software demo delivery a plus