Growth Enablement Sales Trainer
Date ActiveNov 22, 2022 3:13:02 PM
Hours Per Week40
LocationRemote - Nationwide
Job Description / Requirements
At HSA Bank, we’re working toward a world where everyone is empowered to save for a healthy future. Our offerings in the healthcare savings space drive down healthcare costs, increase access, and assist with decision-making for consumers, health plans, partners, and advisors.
Are you ready to join us?
As part of the Growth Operations Team, the Growth Enablement Team is responsible for the development and maintenance of our pitch/sales message, demo environment and onboarding/ongoing training of members of the Sales and Relationship Management teams. A primary responsibility of this team is to continuously develop and maintain our Playbook resources, including new Playbook development as the business requires. The Growth Enablement Trainer will plan, coordinate and conduct training programs for the Sales and Relationship Management teams personally or through coordinated efforts with members of the leadership team.
The primary responsibility of the Growth Enablement Trainer is to develop – and deliver – targeted, sustainable and repeatable training curriculum for both new colleagues (at onboarding), as well as for existing colleagues (new product, new partnerships, continuous improvement). Additionally, this role may develop Playbook resources to support training efforts, deliver demonstrations of our technology platform, and complete various administrative/support functions, as needed.
- Responsible for training programming focused in the following areas: sales techniques, messaging, product knowledge, partnerships, process and department functions.
- Conducts assessments and works closely with managers to determine areas of focus/need and evaluates progress.
- Demonstrate sales, messaging and demo skills to team members through various methods including role-plays.
- Onboard and train new colleagues on all products, procedures, functions, etc. Monitors new hire progress upon completion of training.
- Establish habits of behavior to support better-than-average results in conversion and closed win rates.
- Maintains training programs, training schedules and training-related Playbook content. Develops and organizes relevant materials such as teaching aids, Playbook content, written procedures, reference charts, etc. Ensures that scripts, procedures, product information, and related resources are updated.
- Trains team members using varied instructional methods such as individual training, group instruction, lectures, demonstrations, simulation exercises, role-play, computer-based training, and workshops.
- Maintains records and prepares reports to evaluate progress of trainees.
- Other duties as assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications or related field preferred.
- 3-5 years of experience working as a sales trainer or related.
- Financial and/or healthcare experience is preferred, but not required.
- Sales experience preferred, but not required.
- Excellent communication and presentation/facilitation skills.
- Strong technology skills including Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel), and comfort using web-based tools and platforms. Salesforce experience a plus.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Proven sales ability.
- Ability to develop and write curriculum.
- 3+ years training experience.
- Superior organizational, problem-solving, and a strong attention-to-detail.
- Accurate and organized in presentation of materials and dissemination of information in communicating information to internal customers.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively as a leader of a fast-paced team.
- Confident with working with individuals from all levels of the organization, including at the Executive and C-Suite levels.
- Self-directed motivation, innovation and accuracy within tasks assigned.
- Able to handle multiple priorities simultaneously and work/make decisions independently.
- Must have outstanding skills in organization, prioritization and time management.