HR Business Partner
Hours Per Week40
Location1515 N Rivercenter Dr-WI501
Job Description / Requirements
At HSA Bank, we’re working toward a world where everyone is empowered to save for a healthy future. Our offerings in the healthcare savings space drive down healthcare costs, increase access, and assist with decision-making for consumers, health plans, partners, and advisors.
Are you ready to join us?
HSA Bank has an opportunity for an experienced HR Business Partner to partner with assigned client group leadership to strategically link talent to value, inspire performance and achieve business goals. Translate business plan into talent and organizational plan.
- Work with client groups to deliver impactful talent solutions.
- Provide expertise with respect to people management including talent acquisition, employee engagement and performance/talent management to ensure maximum organizational performance against goals.
- Provide HR perspective and solutions to business challenges.
- Help identify and solve problems to ensure industry leading customer and employee experience.
- Effectively partner with HR Shared Services and Centers of Excellence with HR to meet client needs productively and efficiently.
- Provide change management support for transformational initiatives.
- Assist client groups in the design and review of total compensation and rewards and recognition programs to ensure alignment with business goals and corporate compensation strategy.
- Coach clients and provide guidance in coaching and mentoring their teams. This includes working with leaders to ensure consistent application of policy and practice thus reducing the corporation’s risk and to preserve the health of the employer/employee relationship.
- Assist in planning strategic HR initiatives which create value for key stakeholders and create a sense of building purpose and employee engagement.
- Apply an understanding of employment law, regulations, policies, and practices to decisions.
Skills, Experience & Education:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 4-5 years of progressive experience in an HR environment.
- Solid understanding of at least 2-3 core HR functions, and experience working with clients as an internal consultant.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, leadership, change management, planning, organization, and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a complex, matrixed business model.