Human Resource Business Partner
Hours Per Week40
Location1515 N Rivercenter Dr-WI501
Job Description / Requirements
HSA Bank inspires over 2.6 million members and more than 35,000 employer groups to own "your" health by making it easy to access, understand, and afford healthcare. As a growing organization, we are seeking a Human Resource Business Partner to help advance this purpose. With offices located in Milwaukee and Sheboygan Wisconsin, HSA Bank is a division of Webster Bank, N.A., Member FDIC.
We are seeking a human resources business partner to join our growing organization. In this position, you will act as a consultant for company management on all issues related to talent management, and execute daily Human Resource activities. You should be a proactive communicator and change agent, someone who can successfully balance employee needs with business objectives to create integrated solutions.
Human Resources Business Partner Duties and Responsibilities
- Assists in developing and/or implementing strategies to attract, engage, develop and retain top talent
- Consults regularly with management and provides guidance when appropriate
- Assists in providing guidance to maximize performance; understands and leverages the linkage of business strategy, individual performance goals, and compensation.
- Mediates and resolves employee relations issues; conducts thorough and objective investigations when necessary and guides corrective action measures
- Finds ways to build morale, improve workplace relationships, and boost productivity and retention
- Ensures regulatory compliance with legal requirements pertinent to the day-to-day management of employees; collaborate with the legal department when necessary
- Interprets human resources policy to company management
- Effectively leverages centralized HR units to identify and address HSA team's business needs; assists in the communication and facilitation of compensation, benefits, training and other HR services.
- Identifies training needs and coordinates development initiatives
- Monitors training programs to ensure that training objectives are met
- Provides input on workforce and succession planning and personal development plans
- Collaborates with colleagues in the human resources department to develop policies, programs, and solutions
- Analyzes data trends and metrics to inform business decisions
- BS required -- related field
- HR Certification a plus
- 3-5 plus years of experience as HR Business Partner steeped in employee relations
Job Skills / Knowledge:
- Human Resources knowledge and experience
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of the organization.