Hours Per Week40
Location605 N 8th St. STE 320-WI101
Job Description / Requirements
HSA Bank is a trusted leader in consumer-directed healthcare (CDH), focusing on Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) for over two decades and serving as both the bank and administrator. Discover how we can support your benefits strategy with our comprehensive account-based health benefit solutions that include HSAs, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRAs), and Commuter Benefits. With a reputation for outstanding service and thought leadership in the CDH space, we offer one platform and one portal for all of our members. HSA Bank inspires 2.7 million members and more than 35,000 employer groups to own "your" health by making it easy to access, understand, and afford healthcare. As of September 30, 2018, HSA Bank has $7.2 billion in total footings comprising $5.6 billion in deposit balances and $1.6 billion in assets under administration through linked investment accounts. HSA Bank is a division of Webster Bank, N.A., Member FDIC.
2. Manage and complete assigned one-time or recurring tasks for Business Partners timely, efficiently, and accurately
3. Completion of problem resolution for Business Partners in a professional and timely manner.
4. Read and respond in a professional and timely manner to all correspondence.
5. Proactively maintain ongoing communication. Effectively source and identify client needs, gain feedback on service levels. Follow through with meeting identified needs and/or escalate to management level.
6. Handle confidential and non-routine information. Maintain confidentiality of all corporate, client, and research matters.
7. Present HSA and FSA information in a group setting including webinars.
8. Identify process improvement opportunities, initiate correct action, and communicate this to management.
9. Assist Partner Services Team with other duties during peak where needed. 10.
III. EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
Indicate the education level, previous experience, specific knowledge, skills and abilities required to meet the minimum entry-level requirements for this position. This may include special skills, licenses, certificates, etc.
* High school diploma/GED required; Bachelor's degree preferred.
* 2-4 years of related experience.
* Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability. Handles day to day challenges confidently and willing to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change.
* Keen ability to interact with clients at all levels of the organization.
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
* Must be willing to work flexible schedule or additional hours during peak season (October -- January).