Hours Per Week40
Location1515 N Rivercenter Dr-WI501
Job Description / Requirements
HSA Bank is a trusted leader in consumer-directed healthcare (CDH), focusing on Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) for over two decades and serving as both the bank and administrator. Discover how we can support your benefits strategy with our comprehensive account-based health benefit solutions that include HSAs, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRAs), and Commuter Benefits. With a reputation for outstanding service and thought leadership in the CDH space, we offer one platform and one portal for all of our members. HSA Bank inspires 2.7 million members and more than 35,000 employer groups to own "your" health by making it easy to access, understand, and afford healthcare. As of September 30, 2018, HSA Bank has $7.2 billion in total footings comprising $5.6 billion in deposit balances and $1.6 billion in assets under administration through linked investment accounts. HSA Bank is a division of Webster Bank, N.A., Member FDIC.
- On boarding of new mid/large size Employer relationships and ensuring accurate coding and plan set up
- Manages implementation by maintaining and completing a timeline via Salesforce for each group, with sign off by the employer upon completion.
- Effectively sources and identifies client needs, gains feedback on our service levels throughout implementation and upon renewal. Follows through with meeting identified needs and/or escalates to management level. Expected to align employer to our standard offering.
- Proactive reach outs to small/mid-size employer relationships at time of renewal with follow through on plan changes and set up adjustments for the new plan year
- Performs assigned off peak tasks and projects in a quality and timely manner as is determined by the task SOP. Improving, eliminating, these tasks is in scope as well as preparing them for hand off to a service team pre-peak season.
- Presents HSA/Notional information in a group setting including webinars.
- Completes problem resolutions for Business Partners in a professional and timely manner
- Reads and responds in a professional and timely manner to all correspondence received to their personal inbox.
- Handles confidential and non-routine information. Maintains confidentiality of all corporate, client, and research matters
- Identifies process improvement opportunities, initiates corrective action, and communicates this to management
- Creates and maintains documentation, policies and procedures for assigned tasks
- Manage, analyze, and maintain documentation of pipeline
- High School Diploma required, Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 4 years' experience in customer service, preferably with experience in CDH products (HSA, FSA, and HRA).
- Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability. Handles day-to-day challenges confidently and willing to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change.
- Keen ability to interact with clients at all levels of their organization.
- Excellent interpersonal skills needed.
- Energetic, results-oriented professional.
- Must be "take charge" type that can effectively problem solve.
- Possesses the ability to maintain the strictest confidentiality of company and customer information.
- Travel may be required on a very limited basis and requires a valid driver's license with a safe driving record. Longer distance travel via airline may also be required.