Hours Per Week40
Location1515 N Rivercenter Dr-WI501
Job Description / Requirements
To provide world-class customer service to our Business Partners, Agents, Brokers Dealers, Insurance Carriers, TPAs, employer relationships and channel partners. Provides support to external sales force.Managing and onboarding small to mid-size relationships through education, on boarding to our standard offerings, and providing self-service options.
MAJOR DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITES:
- On boarding of new mid/large sice Employer relationships and ensuring accurate coding and plan set up
- Manages implementation by maintaining and completing a timeline via Salesforce for each group, with sign off by the employer upon completion.
- Effectively sources and identifies client needs, gains feedback on our service levels throughout implementation and upon renewal. Follows through with meeting identified needs and/or escalates to management level. Expected to align employer to our standard offering.
- Proactive reach outs to small/mid-size employer relationships at time of renewal with follow through on plan changes and set up adjustments for the new plan year
- Performs assigned off peak tasks and projects in a quality and timely manner as is determined by the task SOP. Improving, eliminating, these tasks is in scope as well as preparing them for hand off to a service team pre-peak season.
- Presents HSA/Notional information in a group setting including webinars.
- Completes problem resolutions for Business Partners in a professional and timely manner
- Reads and responds in a professional and timely manner to all correspondence received to their personal inbox.
- Handles confidential and non-routine information. Maintains confidentiality of all corporate, client, and research matters
- Identifies process improvement opportunities, initiates corrective action, and communicates this to management
- Creates and maintains documentation, policies and procedures for assigned tasks
- Manage, analyze, and maintain documentation of pipeline
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- High School Diploma required, Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 4 years' experience in customer service, preferably with experience in CDH products (HSA, FSA, and HRA).
- Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability. Handles day-to-day challenges confidently and willing to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change.
- Keen ability to interact with clients at all levels of their organization.
- Excellent interpersonal skills needed.
- Energetic, results-oriented professional.
- Must be "take charge" type that can effectively problem solve.
- Possesses the ability to maintain the strictest confidentiality of company and customer information.
- Travel may be required on a very limited basis and requires a valid driver's license with a safe driving record. Longer distance travel via airline may also be required.