Inside Sales Representative/REMOTE (New England)
Date ActiveOct 6, 2022 12:54:44 PM
Hours Per Week40
Location100 Franklin Street-MASU2
Job Description / Requirements
At HSA Bank, we're working toward a world where everyone is empowered to save for a healthy future. Our offerings in the healthcare savings space drive down healthcare costs, increase access, and assist with decision-making for consumers, health plans, partners, and advisors.
Are you ready to join us?
The Inside Sales Specialist handles a variety of sales functions including inside sales and territory development within the small employer and broker market.
Works in conjunction with the Manager of Inside sales to help maximize the sales results of the region, focusing sales efforts on smaller brokers and business partners working in these areas.
Additionally, responsible for coordination of sales proposals, customer information and activity reporting for the assigned region.
***Ideally, looking for candidates in the New England region.
- Responsible for driving revenue within assigned territory
- Consistent track record in meeting and exceeding sales quotas.
- Helps to create and deepen relationships with internal and external business partners within the sales region
- Proven experience in proactively identifying and closing new account opportunities in an assigned territory.
- Creates Standard HSA proposals for Business Partners.
- Tracks opportunities and manages pipeline efforts.
- Handles Incoming/Outgoing calls and follows through on items as needed to develop sales results.
- Works on lead follow up as generated by our marketing department
- Develops analyses to measure the trends, efficiencies and effectiveness of the sales region marketing and sales resource allocation and utilization.
- Schedules meetings and appointments as needed to develop sales results
- Research questions related to the sales results within a region including, but not limited to, the HSA product and policies and procedures.
- Handles CIP, RFP, and contract support as needed.
- Travels to meetings/shows/benefit fairs within the region as needed.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Desired 2-5 years of Client Facing/Customer Service. Inside Sales experience a plus.
- Requires understanding of products, services, and sales campaigns.
- Salesforce knowledge preferred.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 22-1370