At HSA Bank, we're working toward a world where everyone is empowered to save for a healthy future. Our offerings in the healthcare savings space drive down healthcare costs, increase access, and assist with decision-making for consumers, health plans, partners, and advisors.
Are you ready to join us?
ITIL Incident Manager is responsible for managing the ITSM processes in accordance to HSA Bank Service Management Model based on ITIL best practices. He or she should be practitioner in the area, focused on core IT Service Management / ITIL functions including but not limited to areas such as problem management, incident management, change management, configuration management, service level management.
ITIL Incident Manager ensures that standardized methods and procedures are used for efficient and prompt handling of all /incidents in order to minimize the impact of incidents upon service quality and consequently identifies opportunities to improve the day-to-day operations of the organization.
- Executes the Incident Management process tasks in adherence with global and local requirements
- Coordinates and manages the Incident Management process activities across departments and ensure meeting SLAs
- Escalates risks and issues to the IT Service Delivery Manager
- Supports Incident Management reporting (KPIs and customer SLAs)
- Assists the Incident Management in ensuring consistent end-to-end application of the Incident Management process
- Drives implementation of standard execution of the Incident Management process
- Is responsible for the complete process adherence and handling of incidents according to SLAs
- Is responsible for acting as an escalation point to expedite incident resolution
- Is responsible for handling critical incidents and escalating to IT Service Delivery Manager when it becomes a Major Incident
- To take ownership and responsibility for the problem management process and policies and to ensure continual improvement
- To take ownership and responsibility for the major incident process and policies and to insure continual improvement
- Design appropriate metrics for reporting on key performance and quality indicators in relation to problem management, particularly in terms of in-depth trend analysis
- Responsible for facilitating root cause analysis meetings.
- Minimum 4 years' experience in Service Delivery, Problem Management, or Incident Management in an ITIL environment is preferred.
- ITIL certification or relevant experience with ITIL implementations required.
- Experience with ServiceNow Preferred
- Solid leadership and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Proven ability to work in a high pressure, client facing environment.
- Solid problem solving skills; must be detailed and results oriented.
- Strong time management/planning skills, must be able to allocate resources for a 24x7 on call support environment