IT Risk Analyst
Hours Per Week40
Location1515 N Rivercenter Dr-WI501
Job Description / Requirements
HSA Bank is a trusted leader in consumer-directed healthcare (CDH), focusing on Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) for over two decades and serving as both the bank and administrator. Discover how we can support your benefits strategy with our comprehensive account-based health benefit solutions that include HSAs, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRAs), and Commuter Benefits. With a reputation for outstanding service and thought leadership in the CDH space, we offer one platform and one portal for all of our members. HSA Bank inspires nearly 2.5 million members and more than 35,000 employer groups to own their health by making it easy to access, understand, and afford healthcare. As of December 31, 2017, HSA Bank had $6.3 billion in total footings comprising $5 billion in deposit balances and $1.3 billion in assets under administration through linked investment accounts. HSA Bank is a division of Webster Bank, N.A., Member FDIC.
Complete reports, analyses, and exercises for IT that supports the audit, risk and other control initiatives. Manage all open IT items through resolution which includes but isn't limited to documentation of the item and closing it with the governing resource.
- Complete analyses and reports supporting the risk initiatives such as Open Issues Tracking and ISRA.
- Leverage tools and processes to optimize efficiency in the product and distribution of information.
- Support IT individuals with fundamental security and risk consultation and support to proactively identify and mitigate risk issues.
- Support Enterprise Risk Management in ongoing advancement of IT related risk assessments, deliverables, and priorities.
- Represent IT as the liaison between the Sr. Operations Risk Analyst and IT to track and complete SOx, IA, OIT and ISRA items.
- Collaborate with Sr. Operations Risk Analyst on the tracking and progress of all IT ISRA, IA and OIT items.
- Provide the IT reporting necessary to support any of the IT ISRA, IA and/or OIT items.
- Responsible to work with the IT issue owners on open items and assist in bringing them to resolution.
Provide necessary project management tracking necessary to ensure appropriate documentation of all IT ISRA, IA and OIT items.
- Bachelor's degree in finance or related field
- 2 - 4 years IT risk management experience with a financial services organization
- Experience with control design and technology assessments such as SOC 2 and HITECH certification preferred.
- Ability to interact with all levels of management and staff.
- Excellent communication, presentation, organization, and analytical skills.
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations. Position continually requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands.
- Determine the tasks associated with each risk item and assign internal to complete the necessary tasks.
- Develop and update tasks, resources, and target dates.