IT Service Delivery Manager
Hours Per Week40
Location1515 N Rivercenter Dr-WI501
Job Description / Requirements
HSA Bank is a trusted leader in consumer-directed healthcare (CDH), focusing on Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) for over two decades and serving as both the bank and administrator. Discover how we can support your benefits strategy with our comprehensive account-based health benefit solutions that include HSAs, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRAs), and Commuter Benefits. With a reputation for outstanding service and thought leadership in the CDH space, we offer one platform and one portal for all of our members. HSA Bank inspires 2.7 million members and more than 35,000 employer groups to own "your" health by making it easy to access, understand, and afford healthcare. As of September 30, 2018, HSA Bank has $7.2 billion in total footings comprising $5.6 billion in deposit balances and $1.6 billion in assets under administration through linked investment accounts, and is a division of Webster Bank, N.A., Member FDIC
Oversee and coordinate the delivery of a broad set of IT Infrastructure services to meet the operational needs of, and be the primary delivery contact for, all business units within Webster. Establish and refine service delivery metrics, processes, procedures, documentation, and reporting in developing and maintaining a consistent high service level performance. Evaluate customer feedback to develop quality improvement processes and drive those improvements to value realization. Mentor and develop reporting staff to create and maintain a high performing team.
- Provide day to day management of the service delivery desk to ensure the team is timely and accurately managing and communicating the value of our service offerings to our customers, including work in progress, alignment of service description with service delivery and proactive communication.
- Lead team to resolve production incidents, execute production changes, complete compliance functions and controls and run critical business application processes.
- Provide customer support across all technical platforms and for all aspects of customer relations including quality service delivery, escalations and roadblock removal.
- Assist in driving continuous improvement of services to improve overall customer satisfaction including but not limited to standardization of service offerings, standardization of service delivery processes and efficient allocation of resources.
- Build and maintain a professional, customer-focused relationship with the lines of business.
- Assist in the performance of root cause analysis.
- Ensure the appropriate prioritization and closure of incidents. Provide the customer with status updates of problem tickets and service requests.
- Provide assistance to customers across all technology platforms.
- Lead and grow a high performing team of IT professionals. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
-Support the recruiting, training, coaching and development of team.
-Create, communicate and track goals and objectives. Provide ongoing feedback to team ensuring transparency.
-Encourage personal and professional development. Build a talent management and succession planning strategy.
-Lead employees through the performance management and individual development process.
-Ensure performance goals meet the SMART criteria (Specific, Measurable, Attainable,
-Results-oriented and tracked).
-Provide effective performance feedback through recognition, rewards and if necessary disciplinary action.
-Create and build an environment which foster continuous improvement, best practices, employee empowerment and ownership for business results.
-Foster a spirit of teamwork that supports diversity, cohesiveness and support.
- Maintain familiarity with IT infrastructure and tools in order to effectively support the business and facilitate the adoption of new technologies.
- Evaluate IT efficiency, processes, services and existing technology effectiveness and interoperability to identify focus areas for improvement.
- Facilitate the introduction of new technologies that can provide greater capabilities, improved productivity or reduce the total cost of ownership.
- Analyze system and process issues and emerging business requirements and recommend solutions.
- Understand security, application, and infrastructure integration needs and the corresponding impact to the business.
- Develop and maintain operating metrics and service level reporting.
- Manage the Service Desk and Desktop teams as the Single Point of Contact
- Bachelor's Degree in relevant field with 7+ years of service management experience.
- Solid management, leadership and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Proven ability to work in a high pressure, client facing environment.
- Solid problem solving skills; must be detailed and results oriented.
- Strong time management/planning skills, must be able to allocate resources for a 24x7 on call support environment
- Strong understanding of current network monitoring and management tools.