Learning and Development Specialist
Hours Per Week40
Location1515 N Rivercenter Dr-WI501
Job Description / Requirements
HSA Bank is a trusted leader in consumer-directed healthcare (CDH), focusing on Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) for over two decades and serving as both the bank and administrator. Discover how we can support your benefits strategy with our comprehensive account-based health benefit solutions that include HSAs, Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs), Health Reimbursement Arrangements (HRAs), and Commuter Benefits. With a reputation for outstanding service and thought leadership in the CDH space, we offer one platform and one portal for all of our members. HSA Bank inspires 2.7 million members and more than 35,000 employer groups to own "your" health by making it easy to access, understand, and afford healthcare. As of September 30, 2018, HSA Bank has $7.2 billion in total footings comprising $5.6 billion in deposit balances and $1.6 billion in assets under administration through linked investment accounts. HSA Bank is a division of Webster Bank, N.A., Member FDIC.
We are seeking a Learning and Development Specialist to deliver curriculum to our workforce. Key responsibilities include:
- Assess training requirements which may involve conducting interviews and/or designing and developing questionnaires.
- Create and implement training courses.
- Prepare lesson plans relevant to training material.
- Provide input on selection of appropriate training aids including technical or computer aided media.
- Conduct basic and mid-level training courses.
- Develop, maintain, and update training measurement system; analyze data in order to judge effectiveness of training sessions and adjust training plans accordingly.
- High school diploma/GED required; Bachelor's degree strongly preferred.
- 3-4 years' experience in a training environment.
- Excellent organization, presentation, and communication skills.
- Ability to interact with all levels of staff.