Manager IT Engineering & Operations
Date ActiveSep 8, 2022 10:47:51 AM
Hours Per Week40
LocationRemote - Nationwide
Job Description / Requirements
At HSA Bank, we’re working toward a world where everyone is empowered to save for a healthy future. Our offerings in the healthcare savings space drive down healthcare costs, increase access, and assist with decision-making for consumers, health plans, partners, and advisors.
Are you ready to join us?
As a member of the HSA IT leadership team you'll be responsible for managing the technical environments and platforms that support the HSA Bank business applications.
Our business runs 24/7 so you'll the responsible for ensuring the availability, stability, security, and performance of these platforms and environments meet our internal and external service levels 24/7. Ensuring your team is available to meet that need is just part of the job. Your team will also be responsible for the setup, maintenance and support of internal and external facing integration points.
You'll work closely with our software engineering team to manage the release of applications into production.
We're transforming the way we operate into a DevSecOps model and you'll have a key part to play in that transformation. You'll be empowered to drive change, challenged to always do better and never be bored.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Managing the environments and platforms that support the line of business applications
- Working with application teams to understand the platform and environment requirements needed to support the applications and ensuring those are provisioned and available as needed.
- Coordinate requests to the hosting and infrastructure teams to support the needs of the business applications
- Ensuring the security, stability, availability and performance of the platform to meet internal and external service levels
- Ensuring platforms and environments are secure from vulnerabilities by managing patching and upgrades as needed
- Ensuring platforms are available and performing sufficiently to meet expected service levels
- Ensuring teams are available 24/7 to respond to any incidents, issues or problems per the expected service levels
- Managing the setup, maintenance and support of internal external facing integration points
- Manage the setup of new integration points with internal and external points (SFTP, API, SSO, etc) within the committed service levels
- Manage the maintenance and support of all internal and external integration points including certificate renewals, security keys, passwords, etc.
- Managing the release of application code into production
- Manage the release of application code from lower environments into production in accordance with standards and compliance requirements
- Coach, develop and mentor team members as needed to keep them motivated, engaged and performing at expected levels
- Manage staff schedules to ensure non-business hours support for platforms and environments
Key Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or related experience. Candidates with some combination of coursework and experience, or extensive professional experience are also encouraged to apply
- 8+ years of professional IT experience, at least three of which were in a supervisory capacity.
- Knowledge of managing application platforms in a cloud environment. AWS experience and certifications a plus
- Experience with agile methodologies utilizing scrum and Kanban required
- Excellent leadership, people management skills required
- Project management, communication, and presentation skills required.
- Ability to work in and adapt to a changing environment.
The estimated salary range for this position is $130,000 USD to $145,000 USD. Actual salary may vary up or down depending on job-related factors which may include knowledge, skills, experience, and location. In addition, this position is eligible for incentive compensation.
Pay: up to $145,000/year
sans-serif; black;">Ability to work in and adapt to a changing environment.</span></li></ul><p> </p><p><em>The estimated salary range for this position is $130,000 USD to $145,000 USD
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 22-1998